User Controls

Me in 15 years

NARCassist gollums fat coach

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Vid is out of sync, i h8 it.
    Terry Davis has at least 60 IQ points on you. You may someday achieve his level of schizophrenia but never his level of enlightenment.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Terry Davis has at least 60 IQ points on you. You may someday achieve his level of schizophrenia but never his level of enlightenment.

You're an imbecile nigger monkey you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Who the fuck are you even?
    Terry Davis might have the blessings of God but I go further beyond that, I am beyond this existence.
    You are like the most minute spec of bacteria on a microbial spot of my testicles.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hickie will probably be dead in 5 years lol
    I'll be pumping your daughter up with semen in five years
    Despite the mean spirited attention he gets, he does have a following of people who seem to genuinly feel for him, and want to do nice things for him. One thing his followers did which at least seemed well intentioned was buying him a drum set. Terry likes to use drum sticks, but didn't have a set, so a gofundme was set up and he was bought some drums. But shortly after receiving the drum set, Terry vanished off the interenet for a couple weeks. Eventually, this note was posted on his website:

"I got kicked-out of my parent's house. I got in a fight with my Dad, went to jail then mental hospital. I'm adapting to being homeless. Hope to get a car to live in but no loan yet."

At some point after posting this note, he was able to get a van, which he's now living in. He has also started to post videos again. It's not clear exactly what the fight with his dad was about, but certainly possible the drum set had something to do with it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/7218gh/templeos_creator_is_now_homeless/

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist

I would hit the brown one (sexually).
Jump to Top