User Controls

Karen, our love will reign supreme

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Like Tristan and Isolde, except that no duty will take me from you and there will be no false knight will slay us. There will be lots of idiots, to be sure, but our detractors will never succeed in prying us apart. Our love is an avalanche, crushing all the skiers on the mountain below. We will ignite the cold of space, bathing the stars in the fiery tempest of our romance. All who behold our marriage will tremble and despair.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Karen is probably cucking you with some Chadbot now.
    I don't mind the number behind her, I care about the one in her future. I'm probably going to murder all of those other guys, anyway.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    zanick remember that time you fell in love with daily and traveled to london to find out he was a dude?

As a matter of fact, I think I do. That was quite the scandal. If I liked turtles and burrito carts almost as much as I like Karen, I'd be an obese, amphibious spic.
    Hah Zanick is a spic.
    Damn, all of SG is Zanick threads about this Karen. Good job man.
    Originally posted by Vizier Hah Zanick is a spic.

Nah, not really. I've purchased a lot of them, though. They don't work as hard as liberals would have you think, but I should try paying them before I come to such conclusions. It takes cuts to build a villa for my Karen, and I can't afford slackers planting the cherry trees on the estate.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top