User Controls

Karen, you have seized my heart

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    can zanick be banned as he has now spammed up the board way more than karen ever did?

These were all submitted over the course of a day or so. My love for her can barely be contained, but I don't think one thread every couple of hours constitutes spam. One could argue that, by reviving them all at once, you are in fact the spammer.
    you've made almost enough freds to completely cover the front page on the exact same subject. that's fucking spam dude, you seriously need to be banned before word of this gets out to all the other spammers and we end up with a dirty great spam avalanche.

So what? I didn't submit them all at one time. My relationship with Karen is no more an imposition on the community than Enter's relationship with all other women, and I'd argue that mine actually produces content which can be regarded as artistically contributive.

"Ban Zanick", however, 18 times in a row, is very obviously an attempt at spamming. At least Enter has a new story for each thread, and I have a new poem or something about Karen you haven't heard before.
    Fermat Yung Blood
    no its spam dude

Maybe if you had found love in your life, you'd be able to sympathize with what I'm feeling right now. I think you don't like what Karen and I have because it reminds you that you'll die alone.
    SPAM

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Let's not ban 'im! Let's beat him up instead!

*slips on brass knuckles*
    There have been a lot of versions of this composition. I think Sinatra's is the gold standard, but I have a soft spot for this one:

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Zanick There have been a lot of versions of this composition. I think Sinatra's is the gold standard, but I have a soft spot for this one:

What are you? Some kind of a monster?
    r u ok
    even jill turned up for the protest

Jump to Top