User Controls

Anyone know anything about gabapentin causing false positives?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was reading online that it can cause false positives but then i've also read from doctors that it doesn't do that at all. wtf? anyone here have any experience with this?
    I took it for a couple years and never failed a drug test

I only had two tests during that time frame though
    Originally posted by Juicebox I took it for a couple years and never failed a drug test

I only had two tests during that time frame though

cool im just trying to get a job at a prestigious bakery and don't want any trouble
    What would it trip a false positive for?
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix What would it trip a false positive for?

I’ve read benzos, even weed.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    no.

HIV test results are not swayed by the chemicals you consumed.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby cool im just trying to get a job at a prestigious bakery and don't want any trouble

It wouldn’t happen to be at Quacks where you meet your rape victims, would it? God I’d love to paper that place with flyers about you. It would be especially funny if you had just applied.
    Originally posted by MAL It wouldn’t happen to be at Quacks where you meet your rape victims, would it? God I’d love to paper that place with flyers about you. It would be especially funny if you had just applied.

If this is true you probably just revealed your identity
    Originally posted by benny vader no.

HIV test results are not swayed by the chemicals you consumed.

Youre now like jills tag along butthole buddy
    Originally posted by Juicebox If this is true you probably just revealed your identity

I never met him at quacks he says he meets all the girls are quacks he said it on the site before
Jump to Top