User Controls

If you genuinely care about things, you're a fucking retard. +a question to philosophyfags.

I'm a nihilist in the sense that I don't care what happens to this planet after I die, but I still believe that my consciousness will exist somewhere. So like, I'm a spiritual nihilist. Is that a thing? Is there a word for what I am?

ANYWAY, the main reason I made this thread: here's a thought exercise.

Think about how the world is turning to shit. Trannies are a thing now, feminism is on the rise, there's more immigrants, etc. It's just a fucking nightmare. But I realized I don't care. And if you care, you're a fucking retard.

I didn't care about this planet the billions of years before I was born, and I won't care about it the billions of years after I'm dead either.

My "consciousness" has just been placed in this reality for a few years, SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ABOUT IT? You literally can't give me a reason as to why I should care. The best reason for caring would be boredom. Something to do and fight for to pass the time, but if I were to GENUINELY care about it, I'd be stupid. I don't care about future generations, even if they're my own offspring, BECAUSE I'LL BE DEAD.

Hedonism + nihilism + an open mind to spirituality = the only correct way to live life.
    You got word enhancement’d lmao.
    I’m gonna make this into a thing, you know like punk’d except instead it’s “you got word enhancement’d”!! Lolololol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You got word enhancement’d lmao.

Okay, that's ridiculous. I wrote "P A S S", not "A S S". Lanny, what the fuck? Get rid of these enhancements.
    Now your philosophical musings are dogshit lol. You look like a fool now!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Now your philosophical musings are dogshit lol. You look like a fool now!

it was such a deep fucking thread, too

deeper than lanny's ass
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The best way to live is to not give a fuck about shit.
    Once you leave worries and fuckwits behind, your life will start to improve.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    If only this applied to your views on women too, I wouldn't see 6 threads a day about your anger.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind If only this applied to your views on women too, I wouldn't see 6 threads a day about your anger.

why dont they like me? :(
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter why dont they like me? :(

Well it could be because you give too many fucks about them.
    Pretend not to give a fuck, but don't be rude. Just be occupied, even more so if the chick is a 10.
    If there's one thing 10's can't take, its a dude who's hardly noticing or acknowledging them.
    Originally posted by Xlite Well it could be because you give too many fucks about them.
    Pretend not to give a fuck, but don't be rude. Just be occupied, even more so if the chick is a 10.
    If there's one thing 10's can't take, its a dude who's hardly noticing or acknowledging them.

eh that doesnt really work. theres too many other guys for them to get attention from, so they dont care if i dont give them attention coz im average looking.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    pics or gtfo.

Use shades if u will.
    Originally posted by Xlite Well it could be because you give too many fucks about them.

Yeah but don’t just pretend like you don’t give a fuck. Actually don’t give a fuck. Take your own advice from the OP
Jump to Top