User Controls

all i give a fuck about is gardening

fuuuuck life sucks dick, i wish i could just go hide in a big ass garden full of cacti and vegetable plants and fruit trees and people pay me to plant plants all day
    What is "cacti" and "vegitable plants" code for
    RestStop Space Nigga
    That's fine. It doesn't sound like a bad way to spend the days. Figure out how to be financially well off that you can just fuck with plants and not have to deal with people anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im gonna buy some cacti seeds, a pot and some soil tonight. can i keep it in my room, OP? or does it need sunlight?
    Originally posted by Enter im gonna buy some cacti seeds, a pot and some soil tonight. can i keep it in my room, OP? or does it need sunlight?

You're not going to be able to just grow one with the ambient light in your room. You might be able to get away with using a couple standard CFLs. Cacti generally need more light though so idk. I would get something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071SGN885/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B071SGN885&pd_rd_wg=fb28L&pd_rd_r=8GF356J7G16RHC0W21N5&pd_rd_w=xOaQV

and S A T U R A T E it though. Also grow some bridgesii not some little bitch cactus. And get cactus potting soil, or mix soil with sand and use that.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Perhaps you should consider a career in botany.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick What is "cacti" and "vegitable plants" code for

nigga have you not seen my pepper plants and my multiple threads about that and cacti?

did you not see my thread about me sending free seeds to ppl?

do you want some free seeds actor?

everybody should start gardening
    Originally posted by Zanick Perhaps you should consider a career in botany.

yea i thought about it but i'm already balls deep in electrical engineering so idk
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I suppose it would be out of the question to marry the two, probably. Maybe that could be your innovation as an engineer of electrical botany, though.
    lol aren't there police helicopters that pick-up those CFLs because people usually use them for weed? or do they pick up something else?
    Originally posted by Enter lol aren't there police helicopters that pick-up those CFLs because people usually use them for weed? or do they pick up something else?

maybe in nazi australia and for large grow operations. weed is legal here so i don't see why they would bother doing that. that's pretty ridiculous that that even happens tbh.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I was growing avocados and they all fucking dried up because it's so dry and hot outside. I have a small cacti on my window though, seems to be doing fine.

You can save money and maybe put up some green house though. It's prolly a nice side gig.
    Originally posted by RestStop That's fine. It doesn't sound like a bad way to spend the days. Figure out how to be financially well off that you can just fuck with plants and not have to deal with people anymore.

I wish it were this easy... God
Jump to Top