User Controls

Tfw no multiple gfs.

I can't be happy with just one girlfriend. It makes me feel cucked.

Every fucking loser you know is married with a fat wife.

But how beta are people who are in a relationship, but have side-bitches too?!

I don't know much about my dad, except for the fact that he cheated on my mom numerous times. That's what I wanna be like. Ugh, my dad was so beta. :( I'll do you proud, papa. I'll have a girlfriend one day, and multiple girls on the side!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    My dad was kind of like that. No matter how much he cared for the woman he was with, he'd always find himself in an emotional affair with at least two others. It made my childhood complicated.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sounds like too much work. When I was 19 yeah it was lit AF but I'm almost 30 I barely have the energy to check my post office box some days.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    tfw you'll never be the MC of a harem anime...
    Fucking a fat girl in Denver tonight. PEAS, NIGGA
    Originally posted by Jeremus Fucking a fat girl in Denver tonight. PEAS, NIGGA

why are you fucking a fat girl if you're so rich
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter why are you fucking a fat girl if you're so rich

Fucking fat girls do be fly tho.
    Originally posted by Enter why are you fucking a fat girl if you're so rich

I don't see what fucking a fat girl has to do with being rich. Are you suggesting I hire a prostitute?
    Originally posted by Jeremus Fucking a fat girl in Denver tonight. PEAS, NIGGA

Post proof that you're in Denver.
    Originally posted by RestStop Fucking fat girls do be fly tho.

Also, this.

One word: effort
    Originally posted by Jeremus I don't see what fucking a fat girl has to do with being rich. Are you suggesting I hire a prostitute?

Shouldn't you be able to attract higher quality women?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Shouldn't you be able to attract higher quality women?

The same word but in a different context: effort.
    Originally posted by Malice Shouldn't you be able to attract higher quality women?

inb4 he unsubscribes from thread again
    Originally posted by Jeremus The same word but in a different context: effort.

yeah all the multimillionaires fuck fat chicks coz its less effort

do you realize people here will like you more if you just admit you're not rich
    Originally posted by Enter yeah all the multimillionaires fuck fat chicks coz its less effort

Any statement trying to categorize a millionaires as anything except people with over $1 million is retarded. Kill yourself.

do you realize people here will like you more if you just admit you're not rich

Idk how people will react to anything, I find it best to just be me.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Any statement trying to categorize a millionaires as anything except people with over $1 million is retarded. Kill yourself.

Oooh, getting angry now, lmao.

I said mulitmillionaires. You... are a multimillionaire, aren't you? That's the lie you're still going with? Here's your chance to change it and say you just have over a million.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Compare women to food.

Caviar is top shelf stuff, but sometimes all you want is scrambled eggs, you know?
    Originally posted by Vizier Compare women to food.

Caviar is top shelf stuff, but sometimes all you want is scrambled eggs, you know?

in... instead of a woman's eggs, i'm eating her aborted fetus?
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Enter in… instead of a woman's eggs, i'm eating her aborted fetus?

No, only chinese people do that shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top