User Controls

Basic Attention Tokens for NiS

In a short time Lanny will be eligible to cash in on nearly 60cents worth of Basic Attention Token, courtesy of the Brave Browser people.
    What is this
    Originally posted by greenplastic What is this

When you use Brave browser you can choose to pay site owners for using their site, as the browser blocks all advertisements.
    Basic Attention Token is like bitcoin, and is how the payment is made.
    Lanny is a rich kike, he doesn’t need your spare change
    They were free, and expire after 90 days if not transferred.

I had some BAT (non expiring) in my Exodus wallet, but I sold it all and went for bitcoin instead as a safer bet.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Issue313 They were free, and expire after 90 days if not transferred.

I had some BAT (non expiring) in my Exodus wallet, but I sold it all and went for bitcoin instead as a safer bet.

sorry, you mean we can get them for free, then transfer them to lanny who can make them into cash/value?

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Issue313 When you use Brave browser you can choose to pay site owners for using their site, as the browser blocks all advertisements.
    Basic Attention Token is like bitcoin, and is how the payment is made.

This site doesn't have advertisements.
    Originally posted by NARCassist sorry, you mean we can get them for free, then transfer them to lanny who can make them into cash/value?

There was a giveaway a while ago. I posted about it on §m£ÂgØL's crypto thread.
    (((Brave))) browser and (((BAT))), enabling digital jediery since 2017
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht (((Brave))) browser and (((BAT))), enabling digital jediery since 2017
    Brendan Eich isn't a jedi, he's a Catholic and was forced out of Mozilla for donating a few k to some shit-tier anti-gay-marriage religious charity.

The rest of his team look like AZNs and the shit-lordiest shitlords you're likely to run into in a totally pozzed area like the San Francisco Bay Area.
    They are kikes by proxy since they're promoting digital jediery (cryptocurrencies)
Jump to Top