User Controls

Peeing indoors is unnatural if you're a guy.

what kind of cuck aims their pee into a tiny bowl and has to make sure it doesn't splash back

it's so fucking gay if you look at it objectively

BE ONE WITH NATURE AND WHIP OUT YOUR DICK AND PISS IN ANY DIRECTION YOU WANT.
    HTS highlight reel
    Just sit down to pee..? It's comfy.
    guys i have to be in court next tuesday
    Just piss into the sink or sit down.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Just piss into the sink or sit down.

what kind of dirty fuck pisses into the sink

that's where people clean themselves

do you clean yourself in a fucking toilet bowl

no? why not? because that's where people piss?

if i was hitler, people who piss into sinks would be sent to teh ovens first
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Issue313 Just piss into the sink or sit down.

I used to pee in the sink years ago but don't anymore. At my place i sit down and pee especially at night because i have an enlarged prostate and wake up to piss frequently and dont like turning on the lights.
    Originally posted by Enter what kind of dirty fuck pisses into the sink

Just know anytime you use a single person bathroom in public there is a good chance someone peed in it. Tins of guys do it.

Several months ago i was forced to use the ladies bathroom and it was fucking disgusting worse bathroom ever so i took out the trash bag and shit in it and i also peed a lil bit at the same time it was a race against time as the pissy dribble was coming downhill to me...

I made it but i left the store and didnt do my shopping
    Originally posted by Enter guys i have to be in court next tuesday

For peeing outside? Seems lije you got law cucked my bromo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    peeing indoors is unnatural for anyone, doesn't mean there's no reason to do it
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Several months ago i was forced to use the ladies bathroom and it was fucking disgusting worse bathroom ever so i took out the trash bag and shit in it and i also peed a lil bit at the same time it was a race against time as the pissy dribble was coming downhill to me…

Bill Krozby, you should start live-streaming moments like this. If you gain a following you could make some extra income.
    Originally posted by Enter if i was hitler, people who piss into sinks would be sent to teh ovens first
    I find the idea of Enter Hitler to be unintentionally hilarious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Next time I'm in a court of law I'm going to stand up mid-jury and scream "I'm a man and I'm not gonna take it anymore!" *zips down jeans and pisses all over the fucking floor while winking at the attractive females*

Gonna be lit AF fam.
    Originally posted by HTS Just sit down to pee..? It's comfy.

pFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAhehehehehahehh
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter what kind of dirty fuck pisses into the sink

what's dirty about it?

i'm pretty sure, like most people, you have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about here.

Originally posted by NARCassist what's dirty about it?

i'm pretty sure, like most people, you have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about here.

are you asking what's dirty about pissing in the same place you wash your dishes

or do you mean the bathroom sink, the place where you brush your teeth and wash your face

let's just pee anywhere we want. we'll all have a big pee party.

YOU ARE A SICK FUCK.
    Originally posted by Enter are you asking what's dirty about pissing in the same place you wash your dishes

or do you mean the bathroom sink, the place where you brush your teeth and wash your face

YOU ARE A SICK FUCK.

i always lift the dishes so the pee goes under them. i'm not a fucking animal ffs.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist i always lift the dishes so the pee goes under them. i'm not a fucking animal ffs.

Fucking... hell...
    Originally posted by Enter are you asking what's dirty about pissing in the same place you wash your dishes

YOU ARE A SICK FUCK.

no seriously tho, i'm asking why you think pee is 'dirty' as you call it?

i'm guessing like most people you categorize pee with poop and just assume its dirty in that sense. poop is filthy because it contains shitloads of bacteria, virus' and pathogens etc. piss isn't like that at all. urine removes toxins from the body, not bacteria or pathogens etc. toxins are just elements and chemicals that build up in the body. most of them are chemicals that are vital to the body but the body has a limit to how much of any chemical it needs. too much of any chemical is toxic, hense it becomes a toxin. the kidneys job is to keep a careful balance of the chemicals in your body. water, if you have too much, is a toxin. as is salt, iron, calcium, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc etc. pee is just about regulating those levels of chemicals. pee is also a mild antiseptic, before the invention of antiseptics soldiers would pee into the wounds of their fallen comrades to prevent infections. so no, pee isn't dirty, it probably kills some of the bacteria that's in the sink already on the way down.

also having your woman pee on your cock or in your mouth and hair is about as physically intimate as you can get. but you wouldn't know about that being the asexual faggot you are, would you? lol

Originally posted by NARCassist no seriously tho, i'm asking why you think pee is 'dirty' as you call it?

i'm guessing like most people you categorize pee with poop and just assume its dirty in that sense. poop is filthy because it contains shitloads of bacteria, virus' and pathogens etc. piss isn't like that at all. urine removes toxins from the body, not bacteria or pathogens etc. toxins are just elements and chemicals that build up in the body. most of them are chemicals that are vital to the body but the body has a limit to how much of any chemical it needs. too much of any chemical is toxic, hense it becomes a toxin. the kidneys job is to keep a careful balance of the chemicals in your body. water, if you have too much, is a toxin. as is salt, iron, calcium, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc etc. pee is just about regulating those levels of chemicals. pee is also a mild antiseptic, before the invention of antiseptics soldiers would pee into the wounds of their fallen comrades to prevent infections. so no, pee isn't dirty, it probably kills some of the bacteria that's in the sink already on the way down.

also having your woman pee on your cock or in your mouth and hair is about as physically intimate as you can get. but you wouldn't know about that being the asexual faggot you are, would you? lol

why did i know this post would end up talking about bitches peeing on you

if pee isn't dirty then how come i almost got kicked out of my health club for peeing in the shower
    Originally posted by Enter why did i know this post would end up talking about bitches peeing on you

if pee isn't dirty then how come i almost got kicked out of my health club for peeing in the shower

because most people think like i just said and are misinformed wrongly assuming faggots when it comes to pee and poop. you should go and tell them this.

Jump to Top