User Controls

Myristicin is better than wood rose LSA and morning glory

Dissociator African Astronaut
    It's pretty much an overall by the book euphoriant entheogen psychedelic hallucinogen. This isn't random rambling, elemicin myristicin 3,4,mdea and saffrole hallucinogen , safer than datura and dph. Replace bundy or whatever with this cause u savealot of cash
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    mmmm ok!
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyep
    I'll tell you right now Morning Glory is straight up myth bullshit. I've fucked with it for years and processed so many seeds and I've never seen anyone get high from it. I've tried virtually every strain that exists, they have zero potential. HWBR has better amounts but you need like 10kg of seeds which could plant all of Hawaii.

don't fuck with fake drugs

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Re: HBWR The seedcoats have to be nicked, or the seeds ground up. As little as 4 or 5 seeds are enough to trip on, though it's a pretty shitty experience. Also people aren't cattle. I understand that you are australian, and therefore probably cannot help it, but I forgive you.
    Re: HBWR The seedcoats have to be nicked, or the seeds ground up. As little as 4 or 5 seeds are enough to trip on, though it's a pretty shitty experience. Also people aren't cattle. I understand that you are australian, and therefore probably cannot help it, but I forgive you.

I've cleaned them, nicked them, soaked them, ground them up, blend them into a fine powder, extracted with water, anhydrous, with alcohols, different bases strong and weak, different acids. Water is supposed to be the best you theoretically can get a lot of alkaloids this way but I don't care how many you get it will not be pure LSA and this will not work the same way on the brain in low doses that pure isolated LSA would. Dirty gunked up brown LSA is super inactive even more so in solution but even getting a few mg from a kg of seeds in unlikely which is why I call it a myth.

I spent lots of time and money doing extractions and I would give them away, I mostly made LSA and agent Lemon. The Agent Lemon would make people flip the fuck out and have intense trips and occasional projectile vomiting, teleportation and telepathy. Nobody out of 10 +1(me) people got any effect from any of the LSA extractions we made. Maybe the seeds were bunk but we had an unlimited supply from multiple sources, different strains and nobody got any effect.

I followed different TEKs and did my extractions in the dark and everything was stored below -0c in the dark. Never saw anything from blacklight tests either.

People also did try just eating the seeds and seed powder which just made upset stomachs.

I don't believe anyone has ever gotten high from seeds or yielded any mg amount of ergot alkaloids. 1mg of LSA can made enough LSD to dose everyone on this forum.

EDIT- 1mg is for 10 people 10mg for 100 people.
    Shodan Yung Blood
    One of my most profound trips was with HBWS. The one time i tried nutmeg, it didn't hit me till the next day, but felt oddly similar to a cannabinoid high... All giggly n shit.
    I hated them. Fucking hated them. When I tried them, I just chewed five of them up. The experience was definitely psychedelic, yet I felt really mentally detached and sort of 'under the weather' the whole time. Also I got this 'green' taste in my mouth from the seeds, and for the next few days, no matter how much I brushed my teeth, the taste wouldn't go away, it was like I could taste it when I exhaled or something. It fucking sucked so bad that I threw the rest of the seeds away, even looking at them reminded me of that horrible taste. When I say horrible taste, you are talking to a guy who has eaten hallucinogenic cactus like it was corn on the cob.
    Shodan Yung Blood
    I hated them. Fucking hated them. When I tried them, I just chewed five of them up. The experience was definitely psychedelic, yet I felt really mentally detached and sort of 'under the weather' the whole time. Also I got this 'green' taste in my mouth from the seeds, and for the next few days, no matter how much I brushed my teeth, the taste wouldn't go away, it was like I could taste it when I exhaled or something. It fucking sucked so bad that I threw the rest of the seeds away, even looking at them reminded me of that horrible taste. When I say horrible taste, you are talking to a guy who has eaten hallucinogenic cactus like it was corn on the cob.

I took 6 HBWS, finely crushed, mixed in with some kava kava brew. First time I tried them, they had no effect, but this time they hit me fuckin hard.

I had similar complaints... severe nausea that was only alleviated by lying down. Then the zombification, even my parent's took notice that I seemed out of it... but those side effects were nothing compared to the crazy traumatizing trip I went through. That shit permanently pried open my third eye, and opened the flood gates of my subconscious. I re-experienced every memory up until that point in my life in perfect chronological order, and I thought this meant I was fucking dying. My entire life was literally flashing before my mind's eye. I must have triggered that exact same mechanism in the brain, minus the tunnel of light and other crazy visuals caused by DMT released at the point of dying. I was still way too young to integrate what I had just experienced, and the next day I was just extremely depressed... I've never felt so chemically depressed in my entire life, and I still had to play a soccer game in that awful state.

I didn't find the taste unpleasant at all though (unless you're talking about morning glory seeds), and I've eaten entire san pedro cacti too lol
    crush up coricidin cough and cold

slam into brain
    Nutmeg is actually pretty decent, it'd be nice if it didn't take a whole damn day to kick in, waking up super stoned right off the bat is a little disorienting. It's strange how absolutely similar it is to taking like 4 or 5 marijuanas at once. I ate old seeds the first time I did it and had to eat like 4 on the second day, after 2 not doing much, iircc
    Heh, shodan, you had a strong trip, apparently. I didn't have much nausea, except what was triggered by that wierd taste. I took HBWR, I have never tried morning glory seeds.

I have never tried nutmeg, I have heard it's a good phenethylamine-type trip, but that you feel terrible the next day, was that the case with you, §m£ÂgØL? I had some nutmeg extract for a while, but I never tried it and I think it got opened and used to cook with. You can get it at the health food store or order it online, it's way easier than eating whole nutmegs, and it works. I don't know if it's expensive or not.
    Wtf was I on about a year ago fuck jutneg
    I'll tell you right now Morning Glory is straight up myth bullshit. I've fucked with it for years and processed so many seeds and I've never seen anyone get high from it. I've tried virtually every strain that exists, they have zero potential. HWBR has better amounts but you need like 10kg of seeds which could plant all of Hawaii.

don't fuck with fake drugs

I was trolling. LSA actually works you jUST have to eat 2-3 packs with nutmeg. The toxic coating helps the trip
    I heard if you eat fresh green seeds you trip harder and better..
Jump to Top