User Controls

Was my friend just trying to make me feel better or was she being serious?

IMPORTANT THREAD

This memory has always been weird for me. I used to hang out with this chick during my alcohol year (2016); we would go to clubs and concerts all the time and party. She had a boyfriend but liked partying with me for some reason. She actually did say that if she was single she'd love to be my girlfriend, but I dunno. She could have been saying that to make me feel better, which brings me to this:

One time we were in an uber and she was drunk and was feeling my muscles. (including lifting my shirt etc to feel them)

She kept saying how sexy I was, and then said, "I want to hear you say it. Say "I'm sexy!"

So she made me say it, but I said it like... "Alright, I'm sexy, Jesus, shut the fuck up."

She was making me say it because she figured I had low self confidence. So was that just like... you know how when you make an ugly person say, "I'm sexy" as an affirmation? Or did she REALLY think I was sexy, and just wanted me to know that?

I guess if it was the former, she wouldn't be feeling my muscles, right?

I should really get back into the gym again...
    She wanted your babies. Cool story
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If a woman feels your muscles, you are supposed to flex them and watch her melt. That you didn't do this should indicate that you need to meet with a psychiatrist, who will beat some sense into you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Slaynk She wanted your babies. Cool story

I'm ugly though. :(
    Originally posted by Zanick If a woman feels your muscles, you are supposed to flex and watch her melt. The fact that you didn't do this should indicate that you need to meet with a psychiatrist, who will beat some sense into you.

I think she was just doing it to make me feel more confident or something though. She had a boyfriend.
    There is no fucking way you are not trolling or seriously mentally ill. Seriously. One of those two is definitely true
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    She put her pussy in a silver platter for you and you rejected it.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Also thread theme:

Originally posted by Enter I'm ugly though. :(

Ok, ok but look dude. Possible she ain't know that. Some people have never seen beautiful people, so ugly people look average to them. You could have reproduced by now and she would never have known the better because she's too busy working in that kitchen nigga. Sorry man but that's just how it is.

Sometimes we just have to find what we can fuck and move on.

Edit: and sometimes ugly people are beautiful, when they have the ability to things like cook and clean... Saury
    Originally posted by greenplastic There is no fucking way you are not trolling or seriously mentally ill. Seriously. One of those two is definitely true

HAHA I swear I'm not trolling. But look at the OP objectively:

- She saw a guy who had low confidence and was trying to get him to feel better about himself
    - She had a boyfriend who she loved so wasn't trying to hit on him or anything
    - He's NEVER been complimented by girls saying he was sexy before, or at least not in a serious way

It was a bizarre situation, so clearly I brought it up for a reason. This happened ages ago in 2016.
    Originally posted by Enter HAHA I swear I'm not trolling. But look at the OP objectively:

- She saw a guy who had low confidence and was trying to get him to feel better about himself
    - She had a boyfriend who she loved so wasn't trying to hit on him or anything
    - He's NEVER been complimented by girls saying he was sexy before, or at least not in a serious way

It was a bizarre situation, so clearly I brought it up for a reason. This happened ages ago in 2016.

No girl would ever do that unless she wanted your dick. Period.
    Originally posted by Enter I think she was just doing it to make me feel more confident or something though. She had a boyfriend.

Nah, a window opened and you closed it. Girls like to think they're good fakers, but you can always tell. You're probably just insecure.
    She definitely wanted to fuck you. It wasn’t just to boost your self esteem.

Making you say it yourself is probably some weird kink of hers. Sometimes when I’m fucking a woman I make her say she’s a slut, etc.
    You guys are fucking with me so I'll be more confident with women and get rejected for your entertainment
    Originally posted by Enter You guys are fucking with me so I'll be more confident with women and get rejected for your entertainment
    If you get rejected, you don't have to post about it... We'd never know.

Make a plan, follow it. Get back out there. We are rooting for you. Making a plan is good. You'll eventually finish the job only to be left with satisfaction. It's just like eating food! You get so much and you're done.

Find what you can fuck and move on

*sigh*
    Originally posted by Fox Paws She definitely wanted to fuck you. It wasn’t just to boost your self esteem.

Making you say it yourself is probably some weird kink of hers. Sometimes when I’m fucking a woman I make her say she’s a slut, etc.

This. Had you gone to her bed, she'd have made you wear a pacifier or some shit and beg her for fucking.
    Originally posted by Zanick This. Had you gone to her bed, she'd have made you wear a pacifier or some shit and beg her for fucking.

Wisdom
    Originally posted by Enter You guys are fucking with me so I'll be more confident with women and get rejected for your entertainment

Maybe you have rejection issues. You're from a single parent household, right?
    yes ^

my mom used to call me handsome all the time when i was a kid

then when i got acne when i was 13 she stopped, and hasnt said it since :(
    Originally posted by Zanick This. Had you gone to her bed, she'd have made you wear a pacifier or some shit and beg her for fucking.

That sounds pretty nice tbh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top