User Controls

Once at a Christmas party, this girl said bye to everyone except me.

Like, she made a point to shake everyone's hand goodbye, but when she got to me she said "not you".

Just because I got really drunk and started talking about how I hated women and wanted to kill them.

Yeah, THAT'D help my psyche.

Lol true story.
    This one time I went to the fleshnet to see one of my favorite bands of all time, at the end of the show the guy from the crappy opening band high fived my cousin but not me.

One time at a Christmas party the bitch who was running it had an issue with me being there drinking since I was underage so I got really drunk and argued with her went home and drank some more then watched sigur Ros videos.
    Originally posted by Enter Just because I got really drunk and started talking about how I hated women and wanted to kill them.

I told one of the therapists I saw that killing women in games aroused me.
    She accused me of being misogynist which really offended me since it wasn't about hate or power rather seeing their weak little bodies flail around in gta iv was so satisfying back in the day you couldn't help but get super hard
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume She accused me of being misogynist

Oh god, what a cunt.

Women shouldn't be therapists.
    Enter is waiting to masturbate using all of the tears of the girls he's turned down. Oh well
    Enter is going to brutally rape and murder a woman one day.
    Enter is waiting to masturbate using all of the blood of the girls he's turned down. Oh well
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was dating a really nice girl for about a year when her favorite musical act came to through the city, so I made sure to reserve good seats ahead of time. When we got there, the place was packed. We each had a couple of glasses of wine by the time her musician crush came on stage. Halfway through his set, he came down singing into the audience, shaking hands and giving high fives. She was mouthing the lyrics along with him to her favorite song, staring directly into his eyes as he made his way toward us. When he finally got over to us, she raised her hands for a handshake, but secretly she was hoping for a hug. He went right past her and placed his outstretched hand across my chest, touching both of my nipples at the same time. Nobody ever did that to me before. She was really angry. We broke up a few months later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top