User Controls

Are the page numbers different?

They used to be on the right side, didn't they? Now they're on the left.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They're still on the right for me...
    Originally posted by RestStop They're still on the right for me…

They're on the right side at the bottom of the page, but on the left at the top.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Yeah I notice that now...weird.
    Lanny what the FUCK were you thinking?!

Is this some sort of leftist propaganda you're playing at or something?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh yeah, there's a piece of UI that sits at the top left for mods (me) that's been janky for ages now. I finally took the time to fix it up but the layout change meant that if you didn't have that then your pages numbers would slide over to the left. I didn't try it out with a non-admin account so I didn't notice it. Should be fixed now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock I should live in salt

wow, still salty over how I embarrassed you in the meat thread. Not a good look bro, just move on.
    Originally posted by Lanny wow, still salty over how I embarrassed you in the meat thread. Not a good look bro, just move on.

Fucking LMAO lanny got word enhancement’d!!!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Lanny wow, still salty over how I embarrassed you in the meat thread. Not a good look bro, just move on.

Stop it with the word enhancements.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Fucking LMAO lanny got word enhancement’d!!!

yeah my dude, they apply to everyone. I'm glad you find them amusing too.
    yea i noticed that too enter. it was tripping me out because i was like "have they always been there wdf"
    Originally posted by Lanny yeah my dude, they apply to everyone. I'm glad you find them amusing too.

Now look at the camera and say “You’re watching Word enhancement’d!™ on Nigga TV!”
Jump to Top