User Controls

Holy fuck, MGTOWs are annoying as fuck.

PLEASE don't tell me I remind you of these fags:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW

I may hate women, but at least I'm not a little bitch about it. My hatred is raw, and I don't feel the need to be part of some gay little MGTOW club.

Fucking ew.
    I always assumed that's where you were when you disappeared from here for a few months
    Originally posted by Juicebox I always assumed that's where you were when you disappeared from here for a few months

lol FUCK NO! MGTOWs are beta fucking bitches.

There's gotta be someone on here who can see the difference between me and those fags.
    Originally posted by Enter There's gotta be someone on here who can see the difference between me and those fags.

....Someone? ......Anyone?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws ….Someone? ……Anyone?

THE FUCK?! All they do is complain about fucking strawman instances of women!

"DURRR DID U GUYS KNOW THAT WOMEN INITIATE MOST DIVORCES?"

Where's the life experience?

And where's the revenge? Sitting on the internet complaining about women while doing nothing about it is just fucking pathetic! At least I'm attempting to ruin them emotionally, but no... MGTOW's are "above" revenge. LIVE AND LET LIVE, pussy fucking faggots.

They're fucking pathetic beta males.
    Lol I haven't read any of the stuff on their reddit so I dunno what they're really all about. But yeah I do tend to disagree with anyone who comes up with a cute little acronym to define their lifestyle.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Enter I may hate women, but at least I'm not a little bitch about it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vizier

I ain't no bitch, chef.
    To be completely honest after 10 minutes of surfing through that subreddit, they seem more rational than you are.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    So I clicked a random thread from that link and this was the op

Yes, I am still VERY attracted to hot women, especially one with 10/10 face, body and attitude. I am literally one blow job away back to plantation. But what the heck, I knew this very well, and I avoided every event that will get me into that situation. I practice "kenjataimu" to keep my mind clear.

My current job allows me to see a lot of people, especially couples. Either the man is rich and beta as fuck, or else the woman will do all the talking while her man keeping his mouth shut. Still, 99% of them do everything for the sake of pussy.

I despise them, the men, the women, and the world. They taught us to be romantic and kind, yet they are so fucking cruel to us. Yes, we are disposable and expandable. And don't fucking make me to talk about their shaming tactics. Fucking selfish whores.

Through MGTOW, I regained my sanity, my time and my finance. But heck, I am still fucking angry. All these promises, movies, fantasies, where are all the good women at? I can't even find a man to talk without them relating their effort to women.

After 25+ years being taught to please pussies, 1 year into MGTOW doesn't allow me to find another clear goal yet. I just followed my routine to keep myself alive, and decrease my debt.

Fuck all the drama, lies, and white knights. Fucking hell.

I also had to google this shit:
    [Japanese] "Kenjataimu"- The period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly.

Fucking lol.
    Originally posted by Vizier I also had to google this shit:

[Japanese] "Kenjataimu"- The period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly.

Fucking lol.

That's weird every time after I orgasm I just feel overwhelming shame/guilt and a sense of impending doom. It stresses me right the fuck out. I thought everyone was like that?
    Originally posted by greenplastic To be completely honest after 10 minutes of surfing through that subreddit, they seem more rational than you are.

But you gotta admit they're all the same. It's all groupthink.

I'm a lone wolf. I have a personality I'm unique and special and stuff. Honk.
    Originally posted by Enter But you gotta admit they're all the same. It's all groupthink.

I'm a lone wolf. I have a personality I'm unique and special and stuff. Honk.

Right...you don't fit in with them because you are more fucked up
    Originally posted by greenplastic Right…you don't fit in with them because you are more fucked up

I'll take it.

THANK you!
    Kenjataimu is an interesting word, hadn't heard of it before.

Yeah if you're going to do something for pussy and jack off, most of the time you sober up and realise how stupid you are being.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    enter go and see a prostitute ffs

Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That's weird every time after I orgasm I just feel overwhelming shame/guilt and a sense of impending doom. It stresses me right the fuck out. I thought everyone was like that?

Its also called la petite mort in french, the little death.
    You're most likely experiencing a dopamine dip which is normal to some extent after having a huge release.

If you have it every time then you should probably see a doctor or somt. Maybe depressed?
    Originally posted by Xlite Its also called la petite mort in french, the little death.
    You're most likely experiencing a dopamine dip which is normal to some extent after having a huge release.

If you have it every time then you should probably see a doctor or somt. Maybe depressed?

I was just kidding that’s never happened to me.

Really what I do is find the nearest bro and give him a high five
    HTS highlight reel
    I thought MGTOW was cool for like two days until I realized that it's actually MFAMCTB or "Men Forming All-Male Communities to Bitch".

I respect a man who does his own thing and isn't preoccupied with women, dating, sex, etc. I can't respect a dude who is doing that with other men to spite women though. There's a difference between prioritizing one's own needs and deprioritizing women because they hurt you and are bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top