User Controls

I’m cross faded, entertain me :)

Sake + medical in a pen = hai!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    No. Fuck off.
    Originally posted by Grimace No. Fuck off.

Thx for the first response <3
    google street view.

youtube vids
    Lol @ how no one replied to this thread, which was an obvious cry for attention.
    I do be on that nigori sake though. That's my shit
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This shit goes hard :

Originally posted by Fox Paws I do be on that nigori sake though. That's my shit

I’ll have to look for that. I’m about to stop drinking for a month, but Sake sounds good for today.
    Originally posted by MAL …I’m about to stop drinking for a month…

Why?
    Originally posted by Grimace Why?

I alternate between doing whole 30 and avoiding a few foods my doctor recommended. My dads side of the family has a history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I don’t ever want to be as unhealthy as him. So during whole 30 you can’t drink and technically you can’t smoke weed, but I always did just avoided the munchies. This time I’m going to try no weed though just to see how it feels to be completely cleaned out and sober.
    Originally posted by MAL …just to see how it feels to be completely cleaned out and sober.

It's not as marvelous as you'd think.
    Originally posted by Grimace It's not as marvelous as you'd think.

It’s aight. I’ve been totally sober for a year before. It’s just healthier for your body.
    Originally posted by MAL It’s aight. I’ve been totally sober for a year before. It’s just healthier for your body.

So while you're not ingesting alcohol and drugs, you can breathe in toxic air, polluted water, food tainted by herbacide, and exposed to background radiation levels. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace So while you're not ingesting alcohol and drugs, you can breathe in toxic air, polluted water, food tainted by herbacide, and exposed to background radiation levels. :)

Haha this is why I didn’t care about being healthy as a young person. I knew my generation wouldn’t live into old age the way this world is going so fuck it, amirite?
    Originally posted by MAL Haha this is why I didn’t care about being healthy as a young person. I knew my generation wouldn’t live into old age the way this world is going so fuck it, amirite?

You only live once, fam.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Change your mind. Get HEAVILY INEBRIATED, and do some driving. Lots and lots of it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Change your mind. Get HEAVILY INEBRIATED, and do some driving. Lots and lots of it.

I’m good. I don’t put other people at risk on the road.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Literally every time you get behind the wheel, dead sober or otherwise, you are putting others at risk. Poor excuse to not drive piss drunk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I squirm into yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu, now I'm in your gut!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by MAL I alternate between doing whole 30 and avoiding a few foods my doctor recommended. My dads side of the family has a history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I don’t ever want to be as unhealthy as him. So during whole 30 you can’t drink and technically you can’t smoke weed, but I always did just avoided the munchies. This time I’m going to try no weed though just to see how it feels to be completely cleaned out and sober.

have you ever considered the health benefits of heroin?

Jump to Top