User Controls

I need to work out how pythagoras works by tomorrow

I know it's easy as fuck but can someone explain it to me

I need to work out how to measure the distance of real-world examples of hypotenuses

HELP
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Ask one of the girls who asked YOU to help THEM. See how many of them come to your aid. Further develop your hatred. In the meantime, Greek it up, nigga!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace Ask one of the girls who asked YOU to help THEM. See how many of them come to your aid. Further develop your hatred. In the meantime, Greek it up, nigga!

Haha good idea, but I only just got over a manic episode involving my hatred of women so don't want to interact with them for a while.
    Pythagorean theorem?
    Originally posted by BRiCK Pythagorean theorem?

yeah
    k hold on ill make a lil infographic with relevant basic info, well add whatever you need in a second one.

are you using given angles in the problems?
    Originally posted by BRiCK k hold on ill make a lil infographic with relevant basic info, well add whatever you need in a second one.

are you using given angles in the problems?

i have to work out the hypotenuse in a real world situation tomorrow. so i unno the angles besides the 90 degree one obviously

thanks brick
    k i made a very basic one, ill do one with given angles in a second one. sec ill upload
    Problem # 1a)

Mal wants to get fucked by a dog in doggystyle position. Assuming Mal has distance of 1ft between knee joints and asshole, and assuming that knees in doggystle are 2ft away from face (face to ground), what is distance between head and asshole?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I know it's easy as fuck but can someone explain it to me

I need to work out how to measure the distance of real-world examples of hypotenuses

HELP

Why can’t google solve this?
    oh that makes sense

this is actually easy, a lot like MAL
    Originally posted by BRiCK Problem # 1a)

Mal wants to get fucked by a dog in doggystyle position. Assuming Mal has distance of 1ft between knee joints and asshole, and assuming that knees in doggystle are 2ft away from face (face to ground), what is distance between head and asshole?

You drew a cat though?????

Originally posted by MAL Why can’t google solve this?

FUCK OFF BITCH
    Enter, does this help?

Pythagorean theorem I think only says that A^2+B^2=C^2. I showed the math on how to solve for the hypotenuse (C).

This only works in a right triangle, meaning that one of the angles is 90degrees (or pi/2 if using radians). It does not matter which side you make A or B, as long as C is the hypotenuse. When you solve for C, the answer is technically +/-, but seeing as how distances cannot be negative, you choose the positive value.
    Originally posted by Grimace You drew a cat though?????

Textbooks sometimes have typos, etc.

Your suggestion will be implemented in the next edition of my book. Thanks.
    Brick sleepy!
    Originally posted by BRiCK Enter, does this help?

Pythagorean theorem I think only says that A^2+B^2=C^2. I showed the math on how to solve for the hypotenuse (C).

This only works in a right triangle, meaning that one of the angles is 90degrees (or pi/2 if using radians). It does not matter which side you make A or B, as long as C is the hypotenuse. When you solve for C, the answer is technically +/-, but seeing as how distances cannot be negative, you choose the positive value.

yes it helps a lot, thank you
Jump to Top