User Controls

Can we just acknowledge the predictability of these retards?

I made a thread asking if we could ban Speedy Parker, because every time he posts it just ends up of 10+ pages of unreadable bullshit between him and -SpectraL:

https://niggasin.space/thread/21294?p=1

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED. GUESS WHAT THE THREAD TURNED INTO.

AND THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD, LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK.

DOES NOBODY ELSE FIND THIS INSANE? I'm just going to repeat what I said in there:

Look at what this thread has become. Just a fucking retarded back and forth between Speedy Parker, SpectraL, and Helladamnleet that nobody in their right mind would read through; all this even though that's what my OP was calling you out on.

Are you even self-aware, you fucking retards? What a joke. You all deserve to be put into a sack and beaten mercilessly until you're even more brain dead. Fucking worthless faggots.

Lanny please ban Speedy Parker. I hate it when I click on my thread subscriptions, see that a thread has had lots of posts, but I'm just scrolling through heaps of their shit.
    >Can we just acknowledge the predictability of these retards?
    I hate women so much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 >Can we just acknowledge the predictability of these retards?
    I hate women so much.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top