User Controls

Lucy and her endless waves of confusion

Xlite African Astronaut
    Language breaks down, thoughts breaks down, thoughts about your thoughts breaking down breaks you down.

My homie asks me a moderately relevant question about something that is now lost.
    I had something to say and made a big deal about it, but as you talk the words stumble over each other and you're left thinking what the fuck am i doing here, and what the fuck am i meant to have an opinion about? Why am i even here right now? I'm not in a position to be trying to communicate with other people, how can you expect me to have this conversation right now?

So i said fuck that and went into the bedroom hoping to get some sick visuals and sure enough, as i started to pull away the blanket, i saw another blanket, beneath another blanket, under another blanket. There was a sense of frustration after a while because my entire purpose was for a limited amount of time all about removing a blanket. But i quickly realised i wasn't there to move any blankets, i was there to see some trippy visuals which i didn't really need come to think of it.
    So i went back to my hombres yelling shit about the bed is fucking up the blankets, and i ask my buddy to get into the bedroom with me so i can show it to him. He refuses to go into the bedroom with me. Is this awkward? I can't explain to him what he's going to see because its mind blowing and language simply cannot convey the majesty of the mindfuck i just had. Why don't he wanna come in there with me and see what i have to show? i pull him and tell him to get in, i pull and pull and then i realise i'm pulling my own hand and my friend is just standing there looking at me as if i'm a nutjob, asking me what the fuck i am doing, to which i reply:
    I have no fucking clue bro.
    Everything can be said saying very little.
    What you are trying to tell doesn't need some great explanation
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You get stuck trying to explain things that doesn't matter except you think they do.
    You try to blend in with your homies but you suddenly realise you're acting all weird and strange. I did this for a while, acted weird and shit. I felt as if shit was going down, except it wasn't. All the music, waves, and colors was all in my mind, along with the conversation i just had in my mind about it.

It was now clear that i wasn't going to be able to tell my homie what my issue was, one thing was clear though. I had a fucking issue!

Now since i was unable to accurately describe my issue, i instead wandered off looking for beer.
    This was a special brew, it left you wanting more. But as i finished the beer i felt this intense sharp pain and was suddenly reminded about my fucking issue.

I've had this issue for quite some time now, at least a few hours. I can't quite explain it but its unpleasant and it fucks me and my buddies up.

So i went back over to these people and said hey, shut the fuck up foos, i know whats up! Nigger needs to take a fucking leak thats whas up.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Slaynk What you are trying to tell doesn't need some great explanation

What the fuck does that even mean?
    Originally posted by Xlite What the fuck does that even mean?

See post #2

You are doing just fine
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I thought this was a thread about HTS being addicted to etiz. I was sadly mistaken.

I've been pretty high on acid before but even when I couldn't remember who I was with, where I was, or how to leave where I was I still knew I was just high as fuck and would come out of it eventually :(
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Slaynk See post #2

You are doing just fine

Git on my levah bruh
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I thought this was a thread about HTS being addicted to etiz. I was sadly mistaken.

Me too.
    Originally posted by Xlite Git on my levah bruh

I feel like lsd is overrated and done to death
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Nah man, it never gets old. It just gets weirder.
Jump to Top