User Controls

** LANNY WILL RELEASE THE LOGS ** LOOK INSIDE PLEASE

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I got in touch with his attorney and Lanny plans to release the logs and all pertaining documents in a thread of our choosing. I have taken the liberty of designating that thread to be this one.

Please, have a seat as we await our leader. There are no refreshments.
    Remind me what the logs are again? Are we gonna burn it? Is it a Yule log? I’m down for more Christmas. :)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Release The Kraken!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Release The Kraken!

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Here is an exclusive sneak peek at Lanny’s logs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Vizier
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op is a retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby op is a retard

Don't be so contrary, rapist. Releasing the logs is in everyone's interest.
    Originally posted by Zanick Don't be so contrary, rapist. Releasing the logs is in everyone's interest.

Don't be a liar then. op is a shithead, but makes since considering he made this shit thread

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Don't be a liar then.

Okay, I'll bite - what am I supposed to have lied about? And furthermore, why was there any expectation that I tell the truth to begin with?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Don't be a liar then. op is a shithead, but makes since considering he made this shit thread

Bill Krozby is drunk. He’s spelling things wrong. Oh wait.... that’s pretty normal.
    I just assume he's always intoxicated from one chemical or another - often several - because he uses this website to blog his fiendish conduct and there's definitely a pattern.
    Originally posted by Zanick I just assume he's always intoxicated from one chemical or another - often several - because he uses this website to blog his fiendish conduct and there's definitely a pattern.

This is true. Now I’m just sad for him. Lol. Imagine never being sober.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so what's the crack with these logs then? i only came in this fred coz you said please.

Originally posted by NARCassist so what's the crack with these logs then? i only came in this fred coz you said please.

theres no logs op is talking out of her asshole.
    Originally posted by MAL Bill Krozby is drunk. He’s spelling things wrong. Oh wait…. that’s pretty normal.

i might be drunk but you're still a shit head.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby theres no logs op is talking out of her asshole.

There are no logs. OP is talking out of his asshole. ***

There I fixed it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i might be drunk but you're still a shit head.

Hahahahaha I might be sober, but you’ll always be stupid.

Oh yeah, and poor. In every sense of the word. It’s only a matter of time before you Doug it all up again.

You should just go turn yourself over for some crime, any crime. You’ll live a more meaningful life among your peers.
    Originally posted by MAL Hahahahaha I might be sober, but you’ll always be stupid.

Oh yeah, and poor. In every sense of the word. It’s only a matter of time before you Doug it all up again.

You should just go turn yourself over for some crime, any crime. You’ll live a more meaningful life among your peers.

virgin detected
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by MAL Hahahahaha I might be sober, but you’ll always be stupid.

so have you just given up on being yourself? Has your mind finally fractured, or are we spos to believe a college professor/thatermenater/loogey went from 24/7 constant access to zero posts a day?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top