User Controls

Life's little pleasures: rejecting girls who advertise stuff on the street.

Hi, kids! Want to reject girls, but they never ask you out? Well you can still get that satisfying feeling of rejecting them! Just read on!

You know how when you're walking down the street, or in a shopping mall, and they have people standing there with a booth who try to stop people and get them to sign up to stuff or whatever? Or maybe even just people handing out pamphlets?

If it's a guy, I'll always say, "No thanks mate, I'm busy as haha", letting them down easy.

But if it's a girl?

TIME TO GET REJECTED, WHORE.

I know, I know, it's not the same as a REAL rejection, but it's still fun, especially if they put in a lot of effort to get you to stop.

I'll never forget this one from a couple of months ago, where an attention whore cunt actually charaded a fishing line motion -- like she was using a fishing line to catch me, and then reel me in. I just stared at her and shook my head angrily and went, "no". She actually sighed in response. LMAO after doing that fishing line charade in front of everybody only to be rejected; how embarrassing.

That was the best example, but there's plenty of other small ones. There's so many fun, brutal ways you can reject these cunts. I know they're just doing a job, but these are the same whores who would reject you if you tried flirting with them in a bar or club.
    You do realize that everyone else in the mall/street rejects them as well, right?

They don't even give it a second thought.
    Originally posted by Juicebox You do realize that everyone else in the mall/street rejects them as well, right?

They don't even give it a second thought.

Don't take this away from me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    enter why don't you set up a fake tinder profile as the ultimate pussy magnet then totally reject any chick that right swipes you. you'll be able to sit there all day ripping their fucking ego's to shreds.

post results for lulz.

Originally posted by NARCassist enter why don't you set up a fake tinder profile as the ultimate pussy magnet then totally reject any chick that right swipes you. you'll be able to sit there all day ripping their fucking ego's to shreds.

post results for lulz.

I've done variants of that. I test different tinder things out all the time.

I once pretended to be really hot and was chatting to single mothers, but told them mid-way through that I was a convicted felon and if they'd be cool with that since I'd be hanging around their kid. Some were iffy, but eventually were like, "okay I'm fine with it", and some didn't give two fucks. NONE of them were against it, despite having a kid. Women are fucking horrific and disgusting.

I've also done tinder as toothlessjoe, to see if he can get laid. He can, but only with really obese chicks.
Jump to Top