User Controls

My interactions with women today #1

I think this'll be a good idea for a series of threads. Every day I go outside, I will document my interactions with women. Then I will post them here to prove to you guys that they fucking hate me.

Went to buy some materials for one of my classes. I was in a rush because I was late for the class. Anyway, I finally get to the front of the line, put the stuff on the counter, and to my horror realize I'm being served by a young, slutty looking CUNT.

But I act nice. I have to use my acting mask. "Can I just buy these please?" and she looks at me and says, "Oooh I don't know, can you? That's a tough one." KNOWING THAT I'M CLEARLY IN A RUSH BY MY BODY LANGUAGE. CUNT.

I pull my card out and pay, and she starts putting them in a bag. I reach out for the bag but she's holding it and kind of teasing me with it. I force a laugh and make a grabbing motion like I want it already you stupid BITCH. She finally hands it over, but figure since I'll never be at that store again anyway, I say under my breath "bitch". I wish I looked back at her reaction.

I was listening in on a couple's conversation on the street, too. Made me realize -- why is it that everything women say sounds so phony? Like there was a guy and a girl (not dating, just friends) walking down the street behind me, and they were talking about a field trip they were going on soon. The girl said, "Yeah that'll be sO fun". No it won't, cunt. It won't be fun. I can tell by the phoniness in your whore voice that you won't find it fun, you're just being a lying cunt?!?!?

HATE WOMEN
    what materials were you buying for what class?

HOW DO YOU KNOW that the couple you overheard was not dating?

HATE WOMEN= E(HAT + WOMN)

5 = e, n, w,

(E,N,W)(HAT + (E,N,W)(E,N,W)(OM)

W(HAT + (

W(THA + (

How do I decode the sekrit message at the end?
    Originally posted by BRiCK what materials were you buying for what class

Just various tools for a computer science class.

Originally posted by BRiCK HOW DO YOU KNOW that the couple you overheard was not dating?

Because the guy was talking like a shy, beta bitch with no confidence. And when they parted ways they said "ok I'll see you later"; they didn't hug or part ways like a couple would.

Originally posted by BRiCK How do I decode the sekrit message at the end?

Just take it at face value.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter I think this'll be a good idea for a series of threads. Every day I go outside, I will document my interactions with women. Then I will post them here to prove to you guys that they fucking hate me.

Went to buy some materials for one of my classes. I was in a rush because I was late for the class. Anyway, I finally get to the front of the line, put the stuff on the counter, and to my horror realize I'm being served by a young, slutty looking CUNT.

But I act nice. I have to use my acting mask. "Can I just buy these please?" and she looks at me and says, "Oooh I don't know, can you? That's a tough one." KNOWING THAT I'M CLEARLY IN A RUSH BY MY BODY LANGUAGE. CUNT.

I pull my card out and pay, and she starts putting them in a bag. I reach out for the bag but she's holding it and kind of teasing me with it. I force a laugh and make a grabbing motion like I want it already you stupid BITCH. She finally hands it over, but figure since I'll never be at that store again anyway, I say under my breath "bitch". I wish I looked back at her reaction.

I was listening in on a couple's conversation on the street, too. Made me realize – why is it that everything women say sounds so phony? Like there was a guy and a girl (not dating, just friends) walking down the street behind me, and they were talking about a field trip they were going on soon. The girl said, "Yeah that'll be sO fun". No it won't, cunt. It won't be fun. I can tell by the phoniness in your whore voice that you won't find it fun, you're just being a lying cunt?!?!?

HATE WOMEN

you dumb little fuck, she was totally flirting with you, or at the very least inviting you to flirt with her. yet your stoopid angsty fucking mind and general hate for women just couldn't see it.

i mean what exactly in your mind constitutes a woman flirting with you?

Originally posted by NARCassist you dumb little fuck, she was totally flirting with you, or at the very least inviting you to flirt with her. yet your stoopid angsty fucking mind and general hate for women just couldn't see it.

Nah, I thought this might come up and was gonna mention it in the OP, but she definitely wasn't flirting with me. Flirting to me involves some kind of sexual innuendo or undertone. She was just being a fucking annoying cunt.

Good example of a girl flirting with a guy -- when I used to be a dishwasher, I saw one of the girl chefs say to another male chef, "oh I have flour on my butt, can you brush it off for me?" THAT'S flirting.
    Originally posted by Enter Nah, I thought this might come up and was gonna mention it in the OP, but she definitely wasn't flirting with me. Flirting to me involves some kind of sexual innuendo or undertone. She was just being a fucking annoying cunt.

Good example of a girl flirting with a guy – when I used to be a dishwasher, I saw one of the girl chefs say to another male chef, "oh I have flour on my butt, can you brush it off for me?" THAT'S flirting.

wow, now everythings making sense. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HA

Originally posted by NARCassist wow, now everythings making sense. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HA

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by NARCassist wow, now everythings making sense. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HA

Fucking this

Jesus christ man, that was definitely flirting you bellend.
    Originally posted by Number13 Fucking this

Jesus christ man, that was definitely flirting you bellend.

women don't flirt with me. I'm not seen as "sexual" to them. the most they'll do is talk to me online for 3 years and then block me after they meet me irl.
    what makes you think a girl is only flirting with sexual innuendo ffs? life isn't a carry on movie, lol. flirting can be as simple as a smile and a 'hi' you soppy cunt.

she's working, using sexual innuendo could result in a complaint and her losing her job.

Originally posted by Enter Good example of a girl flirting with a guy – when I used to be a dishwasher, I saw one of the girl chefs say to another male chef, "oh I have flour on my butt, can you brush it off for me?" THAT'S flirting.

she'd prolly already been flirting with him for a while and/or they just had that kind of relationship. women all differ, some will be extremely subtle to the point you'd barely notice it. some will come full on, others will just make it easier for you to try and flirt with them. don't forget if they don't know you then for all they know you could be taken and/or not interested, maybe even gay. a lot of them want to avoid the embarrassment that could cause.

Originally posted by NARCassist what makes you think a girl is only flirting with sexual innuendo ffs? life isn't a carry on movie, lol. flirting can be as simple as a smile and a 'hi' you soppy cunt.

lmao, no. this is how the ego starts.

"that girl said hi to me bro! she's totally into me!"

she's working, using sexual innuendo could result in a complaint and her losing her job.

lol, I'd definitely be one to complain, too.
    mso8 Houston
    enter you are a real knobhead, you know that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist she'd prolly already been flirting with him for a while and/or they just had that kind of relationship. women all differ, some will be extremely subtle to the point you'd barely notice it. some will come full on, others will just make it easier for you to try and flirt with them. don't forget if they don't know you then for all they know you could be taken and/or not interested, maybe even gay. a lot of them want to avoid the embarrassment that could cause.

eh, those are good points.
    Originally posted by mso8 enter you are a real knobhead, you know that

why's everyone being mean to me :(
    Originally posted by Enter why's everyone being mean to me :(

coz you're being soppier than whitney's last joint ffs.

you need to seriously re-check your thinking, its completely skew whiff.

Originally posted by NARCassist coz you're being soppier than whitney's last joint ffs.

you need to seriously re-check your thinking, its completely skew whiff.

then why did that bitch block me as soon as we met, after talking to me for 3 years? it doesn't make sense. we were so close, we knew everything about each other, and yet i'm not good enough IRL?

so why would any other girl IRL be interested in me?
    Originally posted by Enter then why did that bitch block me as soon as we met, after talking to me for 3 years? it doesn't make sense. we were so close, we knew everything about each other, and yet i'm not good enough IRL?

so why would any other girl IRL be interested in me?

prolly your vibes and body language, that wouldn't come over so much online. look if everyone hates you then the problem isn't with them, its with you. you can't expect the whole world to adjust to accommodate your unrealistic ideals, you have to adapt to fit into the world. how can you not get that?

enter i'm starting to think you are trolling. from the sounds of your interactions, it sounds like women are flirting with you and you are probably at least moderately attractive (assuming your stories are all true) but your too thickheaded to see it, which i kind of refuse to believe. i guess it's possible that someone attractive has these neuroses.
Jump to Top