User Controls

What high-risk activities have you done recently?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I just filled in my weekly pill organizer after having a few drinks and getting very stoned, and I did it n the dark, which I realize was a bad idea since I take like five of them every night but I really didn't want to get out of bed to turn the light on.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bought hydro for a half hour
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Sometimes I think about how lucky I am to have been born into circumstances which will never result in that, ever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    visited NIS.
    Dionysus Houston
    Various combinations of downers and opiates, at least so I have been told anyway.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Only thing that comes to mind is drinking $100 worth of bar drinks a couple nights ago then driving home in the pouring rain.
    Originally posted by aldra bought hydro for a half hour

The only reason I clicked this thread was to make a hydro joke.

Carry on
    injected fentanyl into my arm
    toss n wash on a public bus
    being barred out and browsing NIS on my phone sitting between 2 black people on the bus
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    by merely existing in 3rd world country ...
    Originally posted by benny vader by merely existing in 3rd world country …

Which country?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    drunk drove to this girls place then got even more drunk at her place and she punched me in the face and i started getting loud for a bit.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i went down the store earlier and bought a pint of milk.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby drunk drove to this girls place then got even more drunk at her place and she punched me in the face and i started getting loud for a bit.

Was this before or after you raped her?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MAL Was this before or after you raped her?

Originally posted by NARCassist i went down the store earlier and bought a pint of milk.

Lol, you guys getting snow-cucked?

I'm snowed in. Roads here aren't plowed, and the drifts are 6' deep.

I have been walking in the snow and jumping into drifts while naked. Not really dangerous.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Which country?

im too ashamed to say it but ive gave enough clues for those google-abled bodies.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

So a little bit of both? She hit you before and after you raped her?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by MAL Was this before or after you raped her?

didnt you got raped before ???

its all over, all the struggles, with the completion of the first stroke in.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm starting to like this girl^^

Originally posted by NARCassist i'm starting to like this girl^^

You’re all right too. Something has happened. I keep trying to quit this site, because I know his life sucks anyway. But now I’m kind of addicted. I’m a really nice person so it’s cathartic to be this mean.
Jump to Top