User Controls

Does women flirting with you mean anything if they're really drunk?

Only one thing has happened recently that's made me feel somewhat wanted, and that's when I was taking a shortcut home through a bar, and these two women who apparently knew me stopped me and started feeling me up (touching my face and chest), calling me sexy, and saying to stay and have a drink with them. But they were really drunk, so that doesn't count, right? I hope it counts… that instance is the only thing that gives me hope. It happened a couple of months ago.

(I didn't hang around btw, I left, since I didn't trust the situation)
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Another quality thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    ^dat trip phrase tho^
    Originally posted by Vizier Another quality thread.

I bring way more to this site than you do, spic. Just shut the fuck up you dirty mexican't.
    Originally posted by Enter I bring way more to this site than you do, spic. Just shut the fuck up you dirty mexican't.

Yeah you do, but your "wahhh I can't get pussy and it's not my fault" shitposts on this forum aren't exactly your best comedic material.
    Originally posted by Vizier Yeah you do, but your "wahhh I can't get pussy and it's not my fault" shitposts on this forum aren't exactly your best comedic material.

im not trying to be funny i genuinely believe im having a psychotic breakdown
    Originally posted by Vizier Another quality thread.

i cant believe spectral thanks a post by VIZIEr making fun of ME
    Originally posted by Enter im not trying to be funny i genuinely believe im having a psychotic breakdown

Originally posted by Enter I was taking a shortcut home through a bar

I thought only alcoholics used lines like this.
    literally lol'd at an Issue313 post

see, if you just stopped parroting /pol/ and redpill posts and just be'd yourself more often
Jump to Top