User Controls

ABV tea: the virtue of living in a legal state

Now that I am in a legal state I no longer need to resort to going through my resin, abv or kief so I can collect all of those and eventually enjoy them once I have a huge amount.
    I have a baggy for ABV I'm saving up, what is the best way to make abv tea?
    Eventually I'm going to enjoy the kief in a gravity bong.
    and I'm talking this baggy will hold probably about seven or so ounces of ganja turned to abv all ground up and everything (maybe even more)
    I don't plan on drinking the tea until mid summer or NYE so by then I could have like a couple pounds of abv.
    How potent would cannabutter from 2 pounds of weed be?
    whats your ethnic makeup?
    Originally posted by BRiCK whats your ethnic makeup?

what does that have to do with the thread?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume what does that have to do with the thread?

Everything.
    Use coconut oil instead of butter.
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Use coconut oil instead of butter.

Y
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Probably because it's healthier and it keeps longer at room temperature and can be melted easily.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I usually wash ABV with water, letting it soak for a few days at a time and stirring it occasionally. Then I strain the material, disposing the messy water and 80% of that nasty ABV taste along with it, and transfer the washed plant matter to a jar of high alcohol volume grain alcohol, like Everclear. I stir this suspension once a day for two weeks and then strain out the plant matter. I take the result alcohol tincture and bring it to a low simmer until I'm satisfied with the volume/potency.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Y

It's a better carrier for the THC and you can fit more into a smaller amount.
Jump to Top