User Controls

nobody wants to read your shitty travel blog

There's a shitload of people who are nothing more than privileged rich children going through the world and creating an online presence that tries it's hardest to make them seem like they are somehow saving the environment or doing good deeds. They always make these dumbass travel blogs and try to brand it so it looks all attractive, thinking that they are just going to go ahead and travel the world and make a blog about it that somehow everyone will want to read, and they can live forever doing that shit. Except for that NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR SHITTY BLOG. It boggles my mind how these people are so caught up in themselves that they think enough random strangers will be interested in their vacation that they could make enough money to live forever from it.

Look at this shit - screw the average. There's this little spiel in there about how they're not average and they strive to be better than 90% of people in the world. Get fucked. All that happened was you lucked out and were born into a position of power compared to the rest of the people, and because of that you are now free to fly around the world polluting the atmosphere and polluting the world with your shitty opinions and blog posts about Tapas and beer. It's like they wanted to be edgy serious hipster college kids at 19 but then never grew out of it, then also got a huge sense of entitlement and narcissism, and then decided they want to spread their shitty personality to the rest of the world. Fuck these people.

https://screwtheaverage.com/
    is this an attack on me?

Look I don't give a fuck about the environment I just want to stimulate myself and do something other than sit in my room 24/7
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume is this an attack on me?

Look I don't give a fuck about the environment I just want to stimulate myself and do something other than sit in my room 24/7

wtf, do you have a travel blog? you don't seem the type
    Originally posted by greenplastic wtf, do you have a travel blog? you don't seem the type

no but I occasionally post here about my adventures
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume no but I occasionally post here about my adventures

well if you read my post, what i am talking about is something totally different

ANYWAYS....
    wtf lanny, why is the last period after that anyways i typed bigger than the rest? what's going on here?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic There's a shitload of people who are nothing more than privileged rich children going through the world and creating an online presence that tries it's hardest to make them seem like they are somehow saving the environment or doing good deeds. They always make these dumbass travel blogs and try to brand it so it looks all attractive, thinking that they are just going to go ahead and travel the world and make a blog about it that somehow everyone will want to read, and they can live forever doing that shit. Except for that NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR SHITTY BLOG. It boggles my mind how these people are so caught up in themselves that they think enough random strangers will be interested in their vacation that they could make enough money to live forever from it.

Look at this shit - screw the average. There's this little spiel in there about how they're not average and they strive to be better than 90% of people in the world. Get fucked. All that happened was you lucked out and were born into a position of power compared to the rest of the people, and because of that you are now free to fly around the world polluting the atmosphere and polluting the world with your shitty opinions and blog posts about Tapas and beer. It's like they wanted to be edgy serious hipster college kids at 19 but then never grew out of it, then also got a huge sense of entitlement and narcissism, and then decided they want to spread their shitty personality to the rest of the world. Fuck these people.

i liked your travel blog about Australia. but i do agree with you about all the other stuff you said. a lot of online dating girls push really hard their traveling experiences as if it makes them unique, and while its cool to travel and not something i've done too much of the last few years all these girls literally have pictures of themselves at the exact same spots and it just comes off as lame.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i liked your travel blog about Australia. but i do agree with you about all the other stuff you said. a lot of online dating girls push really hard their traveling experiences as if it makes them unique, and while its cool to travel and not something i've done too much of the last few years all these girls literally have pictures of themselves at the exact same spots and it just comes off as lame.

this is one thing I really don't understand. You know how many pictures of people at Mount Rushmore or Abbey Road or whatever other places normies like there are on the internet? What makes people think their's is any different?
    Originally posted by greenplastic https://screwtheaverage.com/

Pure cringe. They describe their adventures to far flung regions of the far foreign as Vienna, and Prague. The current headline: "Getting Sick Abroad: Seeking Medical Care in the United Kingdom". Wow there's an adventure!

Travel blogs can be cool, like that couple who drove a jeep across the Congo, or those Frenchies who drove around Afghanistan. Being rich enough to travel doesn't have to be a bad thing.
    Originally posted by Juicebox this is one thing I really don't understand. You know how many pictures of people at Mount Rushmore or Abbey Road or whatever other places normies like there are on the internet? What makes people think their's is any different?

exactly, like it would be cool to go to certain places but taking pride in it like its an accomplishment is bs, kinda like people and their sports teams.
    test ........
    Originally posted by BRiCK test ……..

Originally posted by greenplastic ANYWAYS….

aaaahhahaha he only has one big period. everyone laugh. everyone point and laugh.
    I've got the most big periods out of all ya'll....................................

EDIT: FUCK.
    top lel fam hehehehe
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic There's a shitload of people who are nothing more than privileged rich children going through the world and creating an online presence that tries it's hardest to make them seem like they are somehow saving the environment or doing good deeds. They always make these dumbass travel blogs and try to brand it so it looks all attractive, thinking that they are just going to go ahead and travel the world and make a blog about it that somehow everyone will want to read, and they can live forever doing that shit. Except for that NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR SHITTY BLOG. It boggles my mind how these people are so caught up in themselves that they think enough random strangers will be interested in their vacation that they could make enough money to live forever from it.

thats what white people do, its neo-colonialism. 400-200 years ago they would became a privateer, sailed to the end of the world and invade some shithole 3rd world country in the name of 3Gs - gold, gott and glory and their kings and queens.

my land was invaded by just such a bloke but thank gott he was impotent, and so he ruled justly and fairly.

white tourists are nothing but neo colonialists who go around telling and bitching people how to live, how to act, how to behave and how to speak. they used to come with muskets in hand which gave them their powers but they now come with plastic cards in hand,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Skimming over the blog entries on the front page of the site, I think a lot of them are computer-generated - not even written by people
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]

If you look at the bottom of the page you linked, you'll see the following disclaimer:

Screw The Average is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for your support!

It's not that they've declared themselves supremely unaverage, it's that they're selling you the idea that you could be a greater individual if you follow their advice, buy the products they recommend, etc.
Jump to Top