User Controls

okay for realz how come every other guy has girls like them except me?

this is fucking bullshit. what the fuck. this is like some kind of sick fucking joke against me by the universe.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    um, maybe your misogyny has summing to do with it.

Originally posted by NARCassist um, maybe your misogyny has summing to do with it.

nah, lots of guys are misogynists and they still have girls like them.
    I’m pretty sure you just have an inferiority complex that prevents you from realizing a girl is into you. Or if you suspect she is, you’ll somehow talk yourself out of it
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m pretty sure you just have an inferiority complex that prevents you from realizing a girl is into you. Or if you suspect she is, you’ll somehow talk yourself out of it

Shouldn't I definitely know if a girl is into me though? Every guy I know has had a girl ask them out, or at least ask what they're doing later etc. But not me.

Fucking cunts I hate them so much.

Oh god I hate them so much Fox Paws.
    Hmm that is strange maybe you’re just ass-ugly
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Hmm that is strange maybe you’re just ass-ugly

Yeah, true.
    Originally posted by Enter Shouldn't I definitely know if a girl is into me though? Every guy I know has had a girl ask them out, or at least ask what they're doing later etc. But not me.

Fucking cunts I hate them so much.

Oh god I hate them so much Fox Paws.

the problems with you man, but your projecting it onto being the girls fault. i'm pretty sure most chicks will pick up on the signs and quickly realize you're someone to avoid.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and i can't blame them tbh

Jump to Top