User Controls

NIS space deities collectable trading memes - collect them all!

This is Cornelius Rutherford the Third. He calls himself the third because he was the third deity in the universe to ever make a million dollars by selling drugs. He sells drugs to some of the other deities, which pisses other ones off, so he constantly has to have his AR-15 by his side. His true form would be too difficult for us to understand (unless you were high on dmt) so he takes the form of a more psychopathic version of mash so that we are not terrified by his complexity. He'll sell you weed, meth, or mushrooms, but if you take any you will be at least 10 times higher than you ever have been on regular earth drugs.

Anyways feel free to add to the list, if you are so inclined.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like mash lol

edit: i posted that before i read your post. haha

funny story though a couple summers ago i hung out with this older hippy bitch and would bang her and she had the same hair and glasses as mash. And she was really sweet to me but one night i woke up and looked at her while she was sleeping and literally thought to myself.. "uggghh she kinda looks like mash"
    I don't get it
    Originally posted by Juicebox

delete this please

here's one mrhappy/scrawnolodo made
    Where do you buy these
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Where do you buy these

i'll be selling prints for $5 if anyone wants one. pm me your address. i accept cash in the mail or maybe venmo.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Where do you buy these

you buy them on the internet with love in your heart and a smile on your face and a passion for life.
    dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    Why do you need my address can't you just send them to me on the email
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why do you need my address can't you just send them to me on the email

well he was actually going to make legit trading cards ,hard copies lil bromo
    Let's see the finished product then
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'll be eagerly awaiting my royalty checks in the mail.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic delete this please

Fine. But only because you said please
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby looks like mash lol

edit: i posted that before i read your post. haha

funny story though a couple summers ago i hung out with this older hippy bitch and would bang her and she had the same hair and glasses as mash. And she was really sweet to me but one night i woke up and looked at her while she was sleeping and literally thought to myself.. "uggghh she kinda looks like mash"

He looks like if mash and SpectraL fucked and had a butt baby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic This is Cornelius Rutherford the Third. He calls himself the third because he was the third deity in the universe to ever make a million dollars by selling drugs. He sells drugs to some of the other deities, which pisses other ones off, so he constantly has to have his AR-15 by his side. His true form would be too difficult for us to understand (unless you were high on dmt) so he takes the form of a more psychopathic version of mash so that we are not terrified by his complexity. He'll sell you weed, meth, or mushrooms, but if you take any you will be at least 10 times higher than you ever have been on regular earth drugs.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

Originally posted by greenplastic This is Cornelius Rutherford the Third. He calls himself the third because he was the third deity in the universe to ever make a million dollars by selling drugs. He sells drugs to some of the other deities, which pisses other ones off, so he constantly has to have his AR-15 by his side. His true form would be too difficult for us to understand (unless you were high on dmt) so he takes the form of a more psychopathic version of mash so that we are not terrified by his complexity. He'll sell you weed, meth, or mushrooms, but if you take any you will be at least 10 times higher than you ever have been on regular earth drugs.

Madman African Astronaut
    That gun is an AK style not an AR
    Originally posted by Madman

delete this plz
Jump to Top