User Controls

Female predator on To Catch a Predator-like show!

Holy fuck this is awesome. Should I make my own show where I catch female predators? That'd be so fucking fulfilling.

In time.. All shall be revealed. there isn't just one type for one type of pretitorial perversion. it's a huge mix bag sorted. I'm surprised this wasn't done before.
    I really want to do something like this but would be nervous about confronting them.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Females predators are more likely to be serial murderesses.

Did you see that that lady from Melrose Place got busted for sucking off a 16 yo when she was 26? This was back in 1998.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5435449/Actress-Jamie-Luner-accused-historic-sexual-misconduct.html

I dunno how the statute of limitations doesn't apply. I bet the kid is a kike. No one else would be low enough to call out a woman for supplying him with much needed oral relief.
    Originally posted by Issue313

Did you see that that lady from Melrose Place got busted for sucking off a 16 yo when she was 26? This was back in 1998.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5435449/Actress-Jamie-Luner-accused-historic-sexual-misconduct.html

I dunno how the statute of limitations doesn't apply. I bet the kid is a kike. No one else would be low enough to call out a woman for supplying him with much needed oral relief.

I'm not a kike and if a woman sucked me off when I was 16, then I'd get her in trouble.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    You have my full support. Let me know when you're ready, because I'll produce the shit out of that.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter I'm not a kike and if a woman sucked me off when I was 16, then I'd get her in trouble.

Does sound kinda strange, though.. "Officer, she tried to suck my dick..."
    I know it's wrong. but from the guys point of view?

,I mean..

The dick's already been sucked, so why not get her in trouble?
    Originally posted by Enter I'm not a kike and if a woman sucked me off when I was 16, then I'd get her in trouble.

16 year olds aren't really very attractive from a woman's POV. Also they have no real sense of game, etc.
    If a woman sucks a 16yo off it is surely a favour/act of mercy. The 16yo should take it as such.
    Good for you for being resentful enough to try to destroy anyone who gets close to you.

Most people try to harm those who reject them, but every day you post about how you will try to hurt in every way you can any individual who is unlucky enough to stumble into an intimate relationship with you.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i was chatting with this 19 year old ddlg chick from austin texas a few weeks ago on fetlife, when i asked her what her boundaries were she came out and told me this..

Well, I fucked my dad, so not much is off limits. Just no digital images on me in relationship to anything sexual.

i asked her about it coz the way she said it it didn't seem like it bothered her much

It started with dad when I was 11 or 12. At least that’s when I started waking up. He would come in my room at night while I was sleeping. At the beginning he would rub on my ass and pussy outside my underwear. Over some time, other things happened randomly. He touched my pussy, put my hand on his cock, rubbed the head of his cock on my lips, licked my pussy and fingered me. It was occasional, but still a good number of times. I never knew if or when it would happen. When I was 13 he started rubbing his cock between my legs and run it along my slit. Eventually, he started pushing the head of his cock in a little bit, pushing my pussy open slightly. Each time he would get more of his head in and one night he kept pushing and got all the way inside me. He kept it there, wiggled a bit, but no in and out fucking. He told me how good it felt inside me. When he pulled out, it was messy. I didn’t know what it was at the time, but he came in me.

a little while later i asked her name and got this in reply

I’m Brittany. I love men who fuck little girls.

i said 'you're a bit of a naughty one you are. she said..

I am. I want you to tell me a story about you fucking a very young one, what you do and how it feels. You did a good job describing fucking me on the beach.

she also said

Yes. But I had another idea. If I start babysitting, get a young girl into play and not saying anything about it, and if you could get here, I could get her to let you fuck her. I’ll tell her my story, but say that I was younger, it was great, and that I never tell. Hopefully I could find a girl between 5-7. I’d love to watch that, to see her take cock, and to see your cum leaking out of her.

there wasn't much conversation after that.

shame coz she was a pretty little thing an all

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i was chatting with this 19 year old ddlg chick from austin texas a few weeks ago on fetlife, when i asked her what her boundaries were she came out and told me this..

i asked her about it coz the way she said it it didn't seem like it bothered her much

she also said

or ... it could be agent. smith on the other side.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i was chatting with this 19 year old ddlg chick from austin texas a few weeks ago on fetlife, when i asked her what her boundaries were she came out and told me this..

she also said

Lol, definitely Chris Hansen
    Originally posted by Juicebox Lol, definitely Chris Hansen

could have been, only a bit pointless if they were in austin and me being in the UK. i mean how were they ever gonna expect to lure me into a meet?

Originally posted by NARCassist could have been, only a bit pointless if they were in austin and me being in the UK. i mean how were they ever gonna expect to lure me into a meet?

But she was 19?
    Originally posted by NARCassist could have been, only a bit pointless if they were in austin and me being in the UK. i mean how were they ever gonna expect to lure me into a meet?

I don't know. Maybe they were trying to get you to admit to something, or ask for CP

Could've been one of those "pedo baiters"
    Originally posted by Enter But she was 19?

i know, it could have been like juicey said, i was thinking is this some fake catfish shit or what and looked at the profile but nothing was saying fake at all. there were shitloads of pics that were added over quite a long time and they weren't coming up on reverse image either. so i dunno, i wasn't fucking about with it after she started talking like that, whether she was real or not. so it don't fucking matter to me either way.

Originally posted by NARCassist i know, it could have been like juicey said, i was thinking is this some fake catfish shit or what and looked at the profile but nothing was saying fake at all. there were shitloads of pics that were added over quite a long time and they weren't coming up on reverse image either. so i dunno, i wasn't fucking about with it after she started talking like that, whether she was real or not. so it don't fucking matter to me either way.

Google monged the reverse image search and the "view image" functions recently because Getty images bitched about people being able to see pictures without going to the websites that they were hosted on

That might have something to do with it

Or maybe they were pictures of some CPS intern or something
Jump to Top