User Controls

Mechanized novelty toys?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I used my last bit of drinking water to make a small pot of coffee. Unfortunately my legendary Jack coffee cup let out it's last holler and exited this world

filmed it and uploaded to utube PERSONAL FOOTAGE BELOW

I tried to get it on video but the coffee was wicking into the cardboard fast enough you could observe the stain growing - it was mesmerizing but my shaky footage didn't capture it so well.

Other inspiration: lava lamps, pinball machines, aquariums, oil/water toys , the incredible machine game ( one of the first computer games I played - it was on my parents first computer when I was a lad anyone else played this?

I have had a hint of this idea in the past but I developed it a bit more: Something like a lava lamp / the oil toys but with more mechanization. It will probably operate based on some kind of input and the most obvious input I can think of now is behaving as a reaction to a musical input - like windows media player or PS1 music visualizations.

I'm trying to pin it down a bit more so I can sketch it but so far I envision something sort of "desktop" sized , and built in a "old west" or "steam punk" style enclosure . Like unpainted sheet steel and brass fasteners etc and large viewing window(s), maybe wooden trim / feet etc. Inside I envision some lava lamp enviroment's but pumping the hot risen wax to different areas to watch it do other things. Some rube goldberg stuff going on inside..

Thoughts / feedback? If this becomes my million dollar idea keep in mind that I am not cutting anyone in so all your thoughts may be used for my profit with no compensation for you.
    This thread is autism
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 This thread is autism

Thanks for your feedback. fyi I took the autism test and my result was like.. 'not-very-autistic'
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Very epic for a video of a coffee cup leaking. You can tell the characters in the story really love each other. Also I think Paul Wall dyes his goatee.
    You gonna give the cup a viking burial?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    a mechanized, didlo.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BRiCK You gonna give the cup a viking burial?

I think a viking's death is order as well. Pen straight through the lid. You know so any bum knows it's already had an owner and the cup won't be sluttin' around town with every tom, dick and harry.
Jump to Top