User Controls

Anyone here mail weed within a legal state?

I'm just curious because I want to try some of a friend's weed but they don't live near me, but they live in the same state where it's legal. But I'm pretty sure sending it through the mail is still technically illegal because the postal service is a federal institution, but I also think people must do it all the time now and it's not like anyone actually cares. I'm just wondering if anyone here has done it.
    Yeah, i think they can get you on federal charges. Just use ups or fedex.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Not me but a friend of mine has sent and received enough illegal drugs in the mail to make Walter White blush. Unless you're not sending a metric ton and use decent stealth you'll be fine.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    vacuum pack and chemical bath it and you'll be good. they do it on the darknet markets literally thousands of times a day.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I used to get 1-2 oz every two weeks like clockwork without an issue. Just double vac seal then use black mylar bags and stuff it in a priority mail flat rate box. Easy shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    The wisdom I remember from the RC greymarket days a few years back is that you don't want to use private shippers like UPS or Fedex because they can basically do whatever they want, open your shit and then rat you out. USPS has to have probable cause and a warrant, mostly (details: https://gotogreatpanes.com/blog/2014/02/03/can-usps-open-my-mail/ )

Regular envelopes and the priority envelopes and flats are great. Parcels present a greater risk of detection. There are many more envelopes and flats going through the system which I was led to believe are under much less scrutiny.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah, envelopes are pretty likely to go undetected.

It’s fucking pot in Cali, no one’s going to give a shit. Worst that’ll happen is it’ll get confiscated, it’s not like you’re going to get a controlled delivery.
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    no man you don't understand I need a plan because I'm so important and high profile they're going to have a big raid for my envelope of weed
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix I used to get 1-2 oz every two weeks like clockwork without an issue. Just double vac seal then use black mylar bags and stuff it in a priority mail flat rate box. Easy shit.

does the color really matter
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    protip hide your mail weed from x ray machines by inserting slabs of lead on both sides
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick does the color really matter

I'm assuming so because I've never received anything in a color of mylar besides black. Black is probably the best bet against potential x-ray scans.
    Originally posted by Malice Yeah, envelopes are pretty likely to go undetected.

It’s fucking pot in Cali, no one’s going to give a shit. Worst that’ll happen is it’ll get confiscated, it’s not like you’re going to get a controlled delivery.

that's true, that would be pretty ridiculous if they did that
    Even most small boxes and stuff go undetected with how much online shopping and stuff there is now. I almost always got my stuff in small boxes like this no problem.

Just put "____ Computer Repair" or "____ Antiques LLC" or something on there and you're good. Just always print off the label and don't handwrite anything. You should also use a real return address for a nearby location that's not your own obviously.
    Originally posted by ))<>(( The wisdom I remember from the RC greymarket days a few years back is that you don't want to use private shippers like UPS or Fedex because they can basically do whatever they want, open your shit and then rat you out. USPS has to have probable cause and a warrant, mostly (details: https://gotogreatpanes.com/blog/2014/02/03/can-usps-open-my-mail/ )

Regular envelopes and the priority envelopes and flats are great. Parcels present a greater risk of detection. There are many more envelopes and flats going through the system which I was led to believe are under much less scrutiny.

This is what I thought until I talked to some people who worked at UPS. They can't open it either, it still has the same federal protections. They are also less liable to rat you out than the federal employees who are probably more in touch with authorities?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the fact is that even if they did intercept the parcel they cannot prove possession on your part because quite simply anybody could have posted that and put your name and address on it and the pigs can't prove otherwise. the pigs can't even prove to the court that they didn't post it themselves in an effort to fit you up for a drug charge. it would be way too easy for pigs to screw people if the courts started to accept charges under those vague circumstances. this is why all they do is confiscate it.

Jump to Top