User Controls

sports

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone else here do them? Last week I was very emo and depressed and laid in bed a lot that or i was doing drugs more than i usually do. One of the moron brothers in my hood saw me at the store buying garlic bread and I told him I was really screamo and upset and he invited me to start working out and play basketball and tennis with him.
    I used to play sports when I was in highschool like swim team and track and a little basketball but I was terrible at basketball. Anyways so we played basketball for awhile and then later in the day we played tennis and I've played before but I'm obviously really rusty now but it was fun but im hella sore today from clutchin that racket. My "friend" and I met a few girls that were just laying around smoking cigs in the park. One girl was laying in the grass with tight black yoga pants and her ass facing us on the court and she had her hand between her legs holding her pussy she would occasionally move her fingers a bit.

so what about you guys do you ever get into sports? I'm going to get a racket and keep practicing.

I also play frisbee golf but its not as physically demanding
Jump to Top