User Controls

How do you guys feel about the new "Alien" movies.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Spoilers ahead.

I mean Prometheus and Alien:Covenant. Prometheus was pretty good, but when they found the Engineer and he got into a murderous rage and killed everyone except Elizabeth Shaw, i thought wtf? I think Elizabeth at some point says "Why do they hate us?" And i feel the same. Why? So fast forward and then Elizabeth takes David on the Engineer ship and plots a course for the Engineer home world. Roll credits.

So then in Alien:Covenant we learn that Elizabeth and David made it there. I thought, well, that's pretty cool. I wanna' know more about the engineers and Elizabeth was an interesting character as well, but then David goes ahead and genocides all the fucking Engineers, and i was like wtf m8? It's an epic scene though. Fast forward to 1:57

Also man, that fucking BOOM as they enter the atmosphere, that's a dope ass motherfucking boom. Bonus points on the sound design, also all the little bomblets that go poof afterward, very nice sound design as well.

IDK i like explosions what can i say. So anyway, David genocides the Engineers, then he murders Elizabeth to use her for parts to create the ultimate xenomorph. Eh. That was pretty gay.

Oh and the other events of the movie happen as well. But i was mostly interested to see the story continue with David and Elizabeth, but i guess it was not meant to be. Pretty disappointing.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    cus everyTHING THEY SAID...

ITS ALL A LIEEEEEEEEEE
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    They are ok. The original alien was better. I would like it if they explained the mysterious stuff more but they won't. For every question they answer in a new movie 2 or 3 more questions will pop up. They do it on purpose - they are chasing the mysteriousness of the original film. They are trying to stretch it out and milk more money out of it. That's why I think they're just ok. Production value has gone up but quality of script has gone down, less metaphorical, more like they are just following a money-making formula now.
    I watched one fucked up on etiz and weed on a 15 hour flight, it was boring and I thought the plot was kinda dumb but it helped pass some time
    Also check out YouTube videos of people who "explain" these movies - they will often catch a lot of little interesting details you might have missed or overlooked.
    Yee, i saw My Friend Dahmer btw. It sucked. I mean, it was ok for what it was, but it could have been more interesting.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    None compare to the originals with Sigourney.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Also check out YouTube videos of people who "explain" these movies - they will often catch a lot of little interesting details you might have missed or overlooked.

I already did (n_n') But thank you for suggesting it.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yee, i saw My Friend Dahmer btw. It sucked. I mean, it was ok for what it was, but it could have been more interesting.

That sucks. I still haven't seen it.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind That sucks. I still haven't seen it.

Yeah, it mostly just made me feel bad for good old Jeff. Even though he was a deranged killer in the making.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah, it mostly just made me feel bad for good old Jeff. Even though he was a deranged killer in the making.

He too was a victim, but his tormentors were his own biology and home life, eh?
Jump to Top