User Controls

How often do you get inane private messages from schizos on this site?

I used to get a heap from totse 2001, but now internet weed dude has taken that role.

none
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah i get targeted by the nutbar totes2001 now and then. that's pretty much it tho. i find the don't feed the troll policy works best if you can't be assed with his schitzoid shit, other times if i'm in the mood i'll just bait him along for lulz.

Just Bill Krozby
    7 words that should never be said

shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

-Carlin
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A lot of people send me PMs some i consider friends others are strangers that want something from me. Can you guess what?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I only get the whiny and bitchy ones, trying to get me to do something about their TC problems on here, a totally separate medium. It's pretty embarrassing. There is really only one that does it. I won't name names, but he has made it very public...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I get unsolicited pics of member's dicks constantly. For some strange reason, they all want to show me their dicks. Why? I have no idea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Just A College Professor and IWD.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I get unsolicited pics of member's dicks constantly. For some strange reason, they all want to show me their dicks. Why? I have no idea.

You're just saying that so people will send you dick pics, faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by stupid noob Just A College Professor and IWD.

fuck you faggot, your not worth my cum

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 7 words that should never be said

shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

-Carlin

well you just said them

Originally posted by A College Professor fuck you faggot, your not worth my cum

You sent me like 15 messages in a row you homeless drug addict piece of shit.
    Originally posted by stupid noob You sent me like 15 messages in a row you homeless drug addict piece of shit.

cry harder you fucking pegleg homo
    How is it crying? I am making fun of you, and you are too stupid to realize it.
    this is what happens when i listen to rap music while browsing web forums, ur luckey i have been so kind to you this far fucking reatard
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by stupid noob You sent me like 15 messages in a row you homeless drug addict piece of shit.

Originally posted by A College Professor cry harder you fucking pegleg homo

Originally posted by stupid noob How is it crying? I am making fun of you, and you are too stupid to realize it.

Originally posted by A College Professor this is what happens when i listen to rap music while browsing web forums, ur luckey i have been so kind to you this far fucking reatard

Wow. You queers need to calm down, ok?
    on occasion, not constantly though
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Never.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Scron used to send me shit about New Totse and I always told him to either post it there or fuck off.
Jump to Top