User Controls

IHOP

Do they still exist (without google being my friend)?

I like the blueberry ones. I wonder what the secret is in the recipe.

having dreams, of having some, might seem funny, but they're still dreams.

but the dreams is not so dreamy. it's scripted of a sort. Yes scripted so many can read into the pages of the story.

What was the name of that film where Johnny Depp lays on a couch and daydreams scripts?

then he wants to write a non-fictional novel which isn't seen as real. "seems fake bro"

but say Minority Report comes along.. they know it's real, but they work for an illuminated group who tells their agents to keep with the theme of "Fake as hell"

Imagine if someone thought, "Is his mind real. it sounds nefarious, and evil" and then he somehow gets 2 plied with conspiracy shit. mistook for his own novel of fiction as real (or push it as real) yet non-fiction is fake&gays.

Everyone's got to eat it seems.

Also, pushing the buzzword-theme as fictional and or cartoonish while related to clandestine practices of say.. a bellflower of magic. it's glittery breath grown from the traffic circles in the minds that can see.

I'm tying this really slow.. stress tires me quickly. or something else got into my drink.

watch out for eyes wide and centralized with pine&eels from within and inside

blah blah blah! codes+25=donotplagerize
    I’m not trying to troll you or anything, just want a straight answer to this question:

What drug(s) are you on right now?

I notice you go through periods where you’re relatively coherent and the rest of the time it’s word salad like this. I’m just genuinely curious what causes it
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m not trying to troll you or anything, just want a straight answer to this question:

I notice you got through periods where you’re relatively coherent and the rest of the time its word salad like this. I’m just genuinely curious what causes it

What? Not word Salad. It's more like blueberries or chocolate chips melding with pancake syrup and having fruit and grains all in one bite. plus, Milk but prolly not meat. Unless.. you have blueberry Waffles with Chicken.

Waffles and Chicken, Pizza, Burritos, Tacos all can have the 4 basic food ingredients in them. Im wondering if they use those gaslit or electric skillets to make that stuff.

surely an oven for the chicken.. or fried.
    Are you on drugs right now?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Are you on drugs right now?

Why would you assume I was on drugs? do you mean illegal illicit drugs? I don't fuck with that shit. never was into it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m not trying to troll you or anything, just want a straight answer to this question:

I notice you go through periods where you’re relatively coherent and the rest of the time it’s word salad like this. I’m just genuinely curious what causes it

hes just some deep throat CIA trying to communicate with his FSB counterpart.

you need cyphers do decypher what he posted.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Why would you assume I was on drugs? do you mean illegal illicit drugs? I don't fuck with that shit. never was into it.

So it’s prescribed medication that makes you get like this? You may want to talk to your doctor about getting your dosage adjusted, or change your script.

I am just seriously concerned for your mental health and well-being. Take it from a rational person who reads the shit you say sometimes, it honestly sounds similar to the rantings of a very mentally ill homeless man. I’m surprised you aren’t in a mental hospital and can even somehow keep a job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    My cousin works at one around Cape Canaveral, FL.
    Originally posted by RestStop My cousin works at one around Cape Canaveral, FL.

Male or female?

If the latter, a follow-up question:

Is she hot
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So it’s prescribed medication that makes you get like this? You may want to talk to your doctor about getting your dosage adjusted, or change your script.

I am just seriously concerned for your mental health and well-being. Take it from a rational person who reads the shit you say sometimes, it honestly sounds similar to the rantings of a very mentally ill homeless man. I’m surprised you aren’t in a mental hospital and can even somehow keep a job.

a lot of notable people have been seen as this. I am not notable, yet why wouldn't it apply to average people less perfect than what you view as "normal"
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Male or female?

If the latter, a follow-up question:

Is she hot

Male and pretty sure he's gay if you change your mind.
    IHOP is shit tier breakfast food, almost any chain is better.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 a lot of notable people have been seen as this. I am not notable, yet why wouldn't it apply to average people less perfect than what you view as "normal"

I wouldn’t view myself as “normal” either. But I’m also not mentally ill as you clearly are. It’s just sad to watch your slow but sure deterioration into utter madness. But suit yourself
    Originally posted by RestStop Male and pretty sure he's gay if you change your mind.

Top or bottom
    Jk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I wouldn’t view myself as “normal” either. But I’m also not mentally ill as you clearly are. It’s just sad to watch your slow but sure deterioration into utter madness. But suit yourself

Always some halfwit with medical field advice (of psychiatry) telling me how to fix experimentation of every imaginable medication out there. they "norm" me out and then the dose is adjusted and then after a year or so the body doesn't react in the way they view as idea results.

I was on huge doses of one med, they reduced and slow released. it helped a lot.. and has been lasting over several years. the other is Gabapentin.. but people lately have been abusing this one. somewhere someone stated it works as a catalyst to intensify the affect of Opiates. great... another drug I have to wait 20 minutes sitting until the head pharmacist can clear and remove from the "control safe"

Every one of you fucking drug using douchbags have had this result on people who's purpose and intent is not to abuse for creative exploration

maybe that's a happy coincidence for some but not for the sole purpose of recreational use.

Who's the abnormal or mentally ill person? what person you see who "isn't mentally ill" willing to fucking take a drug that could seriouslly damage their liver or brain or stop their heart for recreational creativity times?

that is self-destructive and is the true psychotic individual. there is no physicians spotting the drugs over time. like a spotter over someone slowly lifting weights. no spotter, idiots who are "Not mentally ill" coming in and sporting 10 reps of 450 pounds, unconditioned and most likely straining the capacity limitations thereof.

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO IS A MENTAL FUCKING CASSE EFF OFF YOU MENTAL BULLY
    I don’t use drugs recreationally. Well anyway like I said it may be time to try something new. This stuff you’re on right now doesn’t seem to be working out too good
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t use drugs recreationally. Well anyway like I said it may be time to try something new. This stuff you’re on right now doesn’t seem to be working out too good

I had a fucked up start of the day today, You egotistical self-indulging WHORE!

Fucking there is so much got damn effen rules in San Francisco.. they make no fucking sense because they love the "fine line" game.

You can drive here during 5am to 9am and x to x-pm on monday-friday but pay attention to Buses only even though it's illuminating all fucking hours of the day.. and don't mind the other violators.. I arbitrarily picked you (like that box game never happened before)

"but it always says Buses only even when it isn't just buses only"

next they will pick odd and even cars and color and shades to let through and only if you're of a certain race on that given day.

NANCY PELOSI DRIVE?? WILLY BROWN BRIDGE???

You Used to have to be a dead mother fucker before they named shit after you... WTF
    Lol, they have a Nancy Pelosi drive?

Is the grass mowed?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    IHOP is strong throughout the south, along with other's like Waffle House and Huddle House. Has never left or wavered.
Jump to Top