User Controls

should i depube myself

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    good news for my ego, swim got a fellow slammer on his sex-app that agreed to meet.

personally I like looking like a caveman with long luscious pubic bush, but i want to get a max-blowjob and make my cock look larger. i dont have any scissors so im gonna have to rip them out one by one or use wire cutters to trim them.

do women care about nice pubes?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I shave mine all off. I shave my balls silky smooth and the rest of it is buzzed so low, it's basically non-existent.

Wimminz are more prone to suck your balls if they know they won't end up with long pubic hairs stuck between their teeth.

Bill Krozby prefers a shaven member as well, when tears are forming in his eyes as he gags on a hard cock.

:)
    im using some old rusty channellock diagonal cutters, id say im about half way finished but my necks getting sore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by A College Professor im using some old rusty channellock diagonal cutters, id say im about half way finished but my necks getting sore

rest ur neck fam
    buy a hair trimmer so you can trim your head face and pubes.
    Originally posted by BRiCK buy a hair trimmer so you can trim your head face and pubes.

wont that cross contaminate the microbes
    I dont think that crabs like to live on the head, and the blade is removable for disinfecting if you really want.
Jump to Top