User Controls

Seinfeld scene that reminded me of Enter.

Hey Enter you stupid fucking idiotic faggot.

Guess who it is!

It's YOU! in this scene from Seinfeld .

I thought I would type out to you what I think of you and your pathetic self. But then I got the idea to just let this seinfeld scene do it after I saw it on TV.

Hahaha, what a loser retard! He probably has that except with his name! hahaha fucking faggot. that's probably what he does! just sits there and has that! that's the kind of guy that Enter is. But we still accept you here. don't worry. :)
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Every time you post I cannot decide if this is how you choose to present yourself or if this face was merely an accident
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    not watching until you embed it, unsubscribed.

email me when you fix your post
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor not watching until you embed it, unsubscribed.

email me when you fix your post

this
    Originally posted by Zanick Every time you post I cannot decide if this is how you choose to present yourself or if this face was merely an accident

IWD is highly intelligent. Everything you see is what he wants you to see. It’s all a facade.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws IWD is highly intelligent. Everything you see is what he wants you to see. It’s all a facade.

yeah thats how i am too. im like the ultimate troll. but anyways thats not the real internet weed dude

whimpy wimpy whimpers.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah thats how i am too. im like the ultimate troll. but anyways thats not the real internet weed dude

whimpy wimpy whimpers.

Yeah but you’ve shown enough of your actual self that we can see right through your bullshit instantly.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah but you’ve shown enough of your actual self that we can see right through your bullshit instantly.

nah not really, i'm still trolling you guys. i've been doing it for years like spectral has.
    Sure you have
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Sure you have

I have. theres only like three people on here that actually know me and they are in on my troll
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude Hey Enter you stupid fucking idiotic faggot.

Guess who it is!

It's YOU! in this scene from Seinfeld .

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria37d9mInY[/embed]

I thought I would type out to you what I think of you and your pathetic self. But then I got the idea to just let this seinfeld scene do it after I saw it on TV.

Hahaha, what a loser retard! He probably has that except with his name! hahaha fucking faggot. that's probably what he does! just sits there and has that! that's the kind of guy that Enter is. But we still accept you here. don't worry. :)

Lmao nice embed
    Originally posted by Vizier Lmao nice embed

He obviously knows how to embed. You took the troll bait. Now you look foolish! Hahahaha
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He obviously knows how to embed. You took the troll bait. Now you look foolish! Hahahaha

whimpy wimpy whimpers
    Why don't you guys seriously shut up.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws IWD is highly intelligent. Everything you see is what he wants you to see. It’s all a facade.

Not as intelligent as you... I don't know how to use or recognize sarcasm.
Jump to Top