User Controls

teneyetus

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sometimes my ears ringing, fading in and out like the call of a locust

hows my hearing? thoughts/ comments below
    Both ears? Could be caused by high blood pressure. Worth getting checked out.

Some slight level of occasional tinnitus is more or less normal.
    yeah its usually in both years, had it since i was a kid - it comes and goes. never asked a doc about it , haven't been to a doc in prolly 10 or 15yrs.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    try cutting them off and see if the noise persists, it might be due to an improper architecture of the fleshy parts that catch sound
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how do you know about my fetish
    I am an expert on love and amputation, and my purpose in life is to marry the two.
    can you help me get more hotter matches on tinder who want to cook good for me and grind this johnson
    ?

ps i like how you touch-up / polish ur posts so quickly. putting the finishing touches on our posts is our higher purpose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When you set your profile picture to one without ears, believe you me the bitches will come running sloppy and wet from the hills to see what kind of meat you're packing. You'll have to start sending them grocery lists when you introduce yourself because they'll be falling all over one another to cook meals for your earless, sexy face.
    Half of all my posting is done through ninja edits, I'm never satisfied with what I've created.
Jump to Top