User Controls

I get traces when I smoke weed but nobody else does.

Every time I'm at someone's house and I smoke their weed, I move my hand around and I see traces. I ask if anyone else gets that and they always say "no?"

It's fucked. Is my brain different coz I've done so much acid? Am I just way less tolerant to weed coz I never smoke it?

I fucking hate people.
    HTS highlight reel
    I get that sober to some extent. Maybe you do too, and you just focus in on that because you're high?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Happens when I boof meth sometimes. Probably just the brain damage setting in though.
    Originally posted by HTS I get that sober to some extent. Maybe you do too, and you just focus in on that because you're high?

I definitely get it at night with like, the light on my phone in a dark room for example.

I'll move my phone around and it'll trace. Does that happen for anyone else?
    Aye you wan be smoking dat natty dread

I get shutter vision when I'm well medicated
    Flower isn't enough I need either hash or a gravity hit.

Jah Rasta fari
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    In my experience, being high makes some people more susceptible to this particular optical illusion. I cannot recall the name for it, though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top