User Controls

I hate when you smoke weed

And you're like im not even high yet.

Then 5 minutes later you are too high.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How have you been?
    I hate being too high unless I'm alone. I just don't smoke anymore.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Hash is fucking up my REM sleep and my ability to reduce activity in the left hemisphere of my brain.
    This makes it extremely difficult for me to induce a hypnagogic state, and i really need that shit in my life.

So i say bye to hash, or bye to enlightenment.

Tough call.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I hate being too high unless I'm alone. I just don't smoke anymore.

Same. I feel vulnerable when I'm high. Sometimes I think "fuck, what if there's an emergency right now and I need to be sharp" and it gives me a mini panic attack.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I hate being too high unless I'm alone. I just don't smoke anymore.

Originally posted by Daily Same. I feel vulnerable when I'm high. Sometimes I think "fuck, what if there's an emergency right now and I need to be sharp" and it gives me a mini panic attack.

These. Also I become super self conscious too. Nothing too horrible but I'm thinking "Man I probably look like a fucking bum" when I have a few days stubble or my boots are slightly dirty or something. Sober or sharded it wouldn't be a problem or I wouldn't even be thinking about it usually.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel

Originally posted by Daily Same. I feel vulnerable when I'm high. Sometimes I think "fuck, what if there's an emergency right now and I need to be sharp" and it gives me a mini panic attack.

Originally posted by RestStop These. Also I become super self conscious too. Nothing too horrible but I'm thinking "Man I probably look like a fucking bum" when I have a few days stubble or my boots are slightly dirty or something. Sober or sharded it wouldn't be a problem or I wouldn't even be thinking about it usually.

All of these. When did weed stop being fun? Why did it stop being fun? I used to really like getting baked. 😢😢😢
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It sounds like you guys need to combine it with a reasonable dose of benzos.
    It happened again. It's not unpleasant it's just like woah I didn't expect that
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm high at work thru all kinds of emergencies and I don't give a fuck!
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I'm high at work thru all kinds of emergencies and I don't give a fuck!

That's the best
    This happened to me real bad the first time I ever smoked. I blazed two really fat medical joints within about 20 mins and was like “hold up this doesn’t even do shit. What the fuck this is dumb I don’t even omg who the fuck am I how can I exist in this moment wait what are thoughts wha”

That was the only time I smoked weed actually
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The real Green Moroccan will put you in a special place.

http://greenpandadispensary.com/moroccan-hash-7gr-sativa-dominant-hash-super-sale
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RestStop These. Also I become super self conscious too. Nothing too horrible but I'm thinking "Man I probably look like a fucking bum" when I have a few days stubble or my boots are slightly dirty or something. Sober or sharded it wouldn't be a problem or I wouldn't even be thinking about it usually.

I don't think I look bad I just feel less confident. I hate being too high with other people.
    HTS highlight reel
    I literally almost cried when I smoked with my bf yesterday. I felt fucking terrible for like 45 minutes.
    Originally posted by HTS All of these. When did weed stop being fun? Why did it stop being fun? I used to really like getting baked. 😢😢😢

GMOs.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I literally almost cried when I smoked with my bf yesterday. I felt fucking terrible for like 45 minutes.

Strains really matter nowadays. I pretty much only smoke indicas for this reason.. the reason being I don't want to think about all the bad shit I've done in life before heading into work. Better I temporarily look like a doofus when addressed in conversation than inwardly feeling all kinds of surpressed guilt
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Some hybrids are fucking good though. Platinum Girl Scout Cookies is worth popping a xannie or drinking.
    Originally posted by Malice Some hybrids are fucking good though. Platinum Girl Scout Cookies is worth popping a xannie or drinking.

I just smoked some girl scout cookies and had some Crouton, then I made some actual oatmeal cookies and ate those.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice It sounds like you guys need to combine it with a reasonable dose of benzos.

Benzos and weed stopped being fun for me. I guess with a strong indica the body high can be fun but then I usually end up sleeping and not really enjoying it (I apparently get sleepier on benzos than most people). But all the fun of sativas and hybrids is the low grade psychedelic effects and benzos just kill that right off.
Jump to Top