User Controls

why don't fundamental christians actually follow everything in the bible

it pisses me the fuck off

i went to a youth group when i was younger and the leader asked the group to raise your hand if you believe everything in the bible.

everyone except me and one other guy raised their hand.

so you believe everything? then why the fuck aren't your women locked in cages? seriously, i wanna ask them this. when i go to church im gonna ask them this shit but ill try not to sound antagonistic.

like fine, you can't do this shit that's illegal, but there's heaps more things in the bible you're not following. they pick and fucking choose. FAGGOT CHRISTIAN CUNT, I HATE YOU BITCH WHY DIDNT YOU WANT ME? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT U WANT ME? FUCKING BLOCKING ME AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS... FUCKING DYKE.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    source?
    Originally posted by A College Professor source?

i just assumed there's some shit in there about keeping women in cages
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Some hillbilly redneck hoe told me how blacks and whites fucking is a sin and it's in the bible...next time this stupid argument comes up I'm going to ask "Source?"
    Originally posted by RestStop Some hillbilly redneck hoe told me how blacks and whites fucking is a sin and it's in the bible…next time this stupid argument comes up I'm going to ask "Source?"

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A priest would probably say it’s because of original sin. We are all literally born sinners and it’s in our nature to do bad shit. Nobody is so perfect that they can follow all of God’s teachings 100% of the time. Well, nobody except Jesus.

But the real reason is because the Bible is so full of logical inconsistencies that it’s literally impossible to follow everything in it. By doing one thing it says you would be violating another rule in some other passage.

Also I think deep down most people realize the Bible was not penned by the divine hand of god himself, it was written by humans and humans are fallible. The Bible isn’t necessarily god’s will, it’s man’s interpretation of god’s will.

Or something
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya I got kicked out of Sunday school for asking questions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top