User Controls

buying large amounts of Crouton before it gets banned

Crouton is probably going to end up banned in the states before too long. what if one were to buy like thousands of dollars worth of Crouton and then sell it online in forums after the ban? good idea?
    Probably not. If it carried the same penalties and cost as heroin, people would probably just get the heroin
    I had the same idea with bump stocks and apparently they’re about to ban them right now. I bought 3 after the Las Vegas massacre
    Originally posted by Juicebox Probably not. If it carried the same penalties and cost as heroin, people would probably just get the heroin

i doubt it. you might think that because you're in the junkie mentality (no judgement though) but there are a lot of people who might want a buzz but don't necessarily want to be strung out on heroin. i mean that's kind of the whole point of Crouton.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I had the same idea with bump stocks and apparently they’re about to ban them right now. I bought 3 after the Las Vegas massacre

At least you'll be set for when you go for your own high score.
    There will definitely still be a market for Crouton, but i actually don't think it'll be completely banned
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 There will definitely still be a market for Crouton, but i actually don't think it'll be completely banned

yea, you might be right. it's hard to say. 10 years ago i'd say it's definitely going to get banned but with the changing attitudes and laws towards weed and just drugs in general, maybe it stands a chance.
    Well, you have to remember too it WAS going to be banned and then that got stopped. I think the big worry atm is fda regulation and state by state banning. Some states actually fail to ban it too.
Jump to Top