User Controls

I am completely over women.

I don't wanna date 'em, I don't wanna fuck 'em, I don't even want their attention.

They're all fucking evil:

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Just go try cock dude, it's obviously what you're craving.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    thought that was a sploo chatlog at first

only going to say this one more time because you're not going to stop posting this thread:

most people are garbage. maybe one day you'll meet a girl you get along with, maybe you wont. maybe you'll go full hard-gay and find out men are not much better (gays are probably typically worse on this front).
    This chatlog = billions of women
    guys are hotter than girls but i don't feel comfortable with it, seems unnatural
    You act like it's the end of the world because a girl says she uses guys, meanwhile you talk about killing then constantly. Don't you think that would be worse from her perspective?? Are you fucking retarded??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by lightray You act like it's the end of the world because a girl says she uses guys, meanwhile you talk about killing then constantly. Don't you think that would be worse from her perspective?? Are you fucking retarded??

i thought about this today, and it's because i'm just one guy

all women are the same
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    dude you seriously gotta learn to play the game.

Originally posted by Enter all women are the same

Even yer mama?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I don't wanna date 'em, I don't wanna fuck 'em, I don't even want their attention.

They're all fucking evil:

i'd bang her

Originally posted by lightray Even yer mama?

probably.

my earliest memories are her and her friends sitting around the dining room table making fun of me for being a boy
    Originally posted by Enter probably.

my earliest memories are her and her friends sitting around the dining room table making fun of me for being a boy

now this makes more sense, you just jelly coz you don't have bobs and vagene.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

it isnt even someone he knows
    Originally posted by lightray https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

it isnt even someone he knows

I think we all knew this was just some random bitch from the interwebz not someone he knew personally.

Are u autistic?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I think we all knew this was just some random bitch from the interwebz not someone he knew personally.

Are u autistic?

if it was someone he knew it could be partially logical to be annoyed about it. instead its retarded

im sorry you have downs syndrome. not really. kill yourself. your mom should get eaten alive by rats
    i've seen your face you hideous fuck. how dare you even think about talking down to me. fuckin' worm
    Pics? I’ve never shown my face to the members of this forum
    i like being over women too. or under them, its all the same to me.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by NARCassist i like being over women too. or under them, its all the same to me.

i like to imagine being wedged between a couple plumpers who are trying to crush me ,and we are all covered in honey
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Pics? I’ve never shown my face to the members of this forum

tinychat
Jump to Top