User Controls

I'm going to "be myself" this year and see if people like me.

I'm not going to fake any personality traits like trying to be macho or "beta" or whatever.

I'm just gonna be me. :3
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    honk
    I dreamt that I shot and killed a whole family of hedgehogs last night.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I planned to do the same and everyone told me it was a terrible idea.
    I just be myself. As a result, I have no friends.
    Originally posted by BRiCK I dreamt that I shot and killed a whole family of hedgehogs last night.

I dreamt I shot my brother in the head and then had to dispose the body. It was super realistic. I could smell the gunshot residue.
    I don't get why anyone would settle for just being themselves.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't really have any true friends in real life. I mean it's all a drug/money/sex thing with everyone I know and neither party ever wants to chill just for the sake of chilling(I love you Mom).
    Originally posted by RestStop I don't really have any true friends in real life. I mean it's all a drug/money/sex thing with everyone I know and neither party ever wants to chill just for the sake of chilling(I love you Mom).

Same, fam
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    So who are you, really?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind So who are you, really?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Same here. I'm going to stop hiding behind my teleiophilic facade and start approaching and propositioning young girls wherever and whenever I can.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Same here. I'm going to stop hiding behind my teleiophilic facade and start approaching and propositioning young girls wherever and whenever I can.

i highly recommend it

i also recommend you use the narcassist method and not that shitty enter method.

whats the enter method
    scaring them off.

i know rite? i don't get it either.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What is your natural form? I mean, what is your base state? Orrrr... do I really want to know that?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What is your natural form? I mean, what is your base state? Orrrr… do I really want to know that?

I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine. And a straight razor... if you get too close to me
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ^ That's either The Man in Black or The Crimson King or Pennywise the Clown. Maybe all three.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ^ That's either The Man in Black or The Crimson King or Pennywise the Clown. Maybe all three.

close, why don't you google it
Jump to Top