User Controls

I HATE Little Kids

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Little snot-nose punk kids always sniffling and sneezing and coughing all over the goddamn place. Screaming and crying in their high-pitched shrills for their mommies, like the little faggots they are. They run around all hyper and without direction, bumping into you and just looking up at you with an undeniably autistic vacant gaze, mouth dangling open as streams of snot cascade out of their noses. Always touching things. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how they touch things! I wish I could grab their stubby little SAUSAGE FINGERS and bend them straight back until they snap like CELERY STALKS. Then I'd mock their screams of agony right in their stupid little faces before I grabbed them by their dumb little ears and pull their bulbous heads towards me as I power headbutt them right in the nose. I'd shove them over and just stomp. Ohhhhhhh, how I'd stomp! I fucking HATE little kids.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    if i had a kid he would be so cool we would mod his powerwheels with a rollcage and racing harness and some lights he could go anywhere at 50MPH
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you were like that once tho panny

Originally posted by A College Professor if i had a kid he would be so cool we would mod his powerwheels with a rollcage and racing harness and some lights he could go anywhere at 50MPH

If I had a kid, I'd lock him in a room and psychologically and physically abuse it every day. I'd constantly threaten it and shout demeaning words, always putting it down and making it feel worthless. I'd often torture it to please myself as I watch it scream and cry in agony. It's screams brings smiles to my face.

:)
    Originally posted by NARCassist you were like that once tho panny

I know. I was a little FAGGOT and so were you and everyone else. But we've grown up now and only some of us are still faggots, but they....they....... the kids.... are in their PRIME FAGGOTRY STAGES of life. It's this, I HATE.
    so what you saying?

thats reatarded i would take my kid 2 work and turn his powerwhels into a work truck so he can make some fucken dough nameen

i would get him a sick ass leather jacket and a revolver
    Lol what a fucking loser.
    Originally posted by NARCassist so what you saying?

That I hate me some little kids, fam. Hamdle dat.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Lol what a fucking loser.

Shut your mouth, you filthy mongrel.
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats reatarded i would take my kid 2 work and turn his powerwhels into a work truck so he can make some fucken dough nameen

i would get him a sick ass leather jacket and a revolver

are little kids allowed to have guns in america?

Originally posted by NARCassist are little kids allowed to have guns in america?

you can give ur kid a gun whatever age or time u feel like. depends on wat state ur in what age or condition must be met for them to have it in public

also i would teach my kid to smoke cigs at a young age and then how to quit, that way in jr high he can tell all the smokers how weak they are and how he quit when he was 7
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist are little kids allowed to have guns in america?

No, but I'd like to hand them out to kids and tell them that inside the barrel is yummy candy and you just have to point it in your mouth and squirt the candy out.

5.56 FULL METAL JACKETS
    surely kids being the most defenseless in society have more need for guns than anyone. specially with all the pedo's about, would help solve that problem.

Panthrax never got over his edgy phase
    §m£ÂgØL never had phases. He's been a fat, lazy, and lonely Mexican his entire life.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I hate bad parents way more than I hate bad kids.

Saw a kid acting up in the mall the other day, and the father swung his hand up like he was threatening to hit him. He did that shit in public! So obviously he IS being hit.

SO fucked, why'd you even have kids?
    i dunno, i got a good few smacks when i was a kid an i turned out alright.

Originally posted by NARCassist i dunno, i got a good few smacks when i was a kid an i turned out alright.

you're a regular in this community, no.
Jump to Top