User Controls

Stracraft

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know gp plays but not sure if he's still into it, i don't get on my gaming computer normally but I have starcraft 2 , hatred, and miami hotline but I'm a big starcraft fan ever since i was in middle school. I bought starcraft a couple years ago to relive the memories but it wouldn't load up and I asked the bald faggot panthrax and spectral for advice to get it to work but it never worked the way it should.

Luckily they just had an update where you can get stracraft w/ broodwars and it isn't perfect because it still doesn't fit my lappy screen completely but better than the actual cd's i bought from blizzard... smh...

but anyways if anyone wants to play starcraft 2 with me you should pm me and I'll actually do it. I'm trying to make it a new hobby.

Anyone else here like starcraft? blizzard used to be such a good company.

I like Starcraft but just the single player part.

Playing online and getting really good at it is super tedious. I remember I used to just play like a normal person and every other game I’d get queued into a match with some kind of Jae Dong wannabe who watched all the YouTube tips about raising your “APM” and how to be a good player and shit and I’d get rekt.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I like Starcraft but just the single player part.

Playing online and getting really good at it is super tedious. I remember I used to just play like a normal person and every other game I’d get queued into a match with some kind of Jae Dong wannabe who watched all the YouTube tips about raising your “APM” and how to be a good player and shit and I’d get rekt.

Yeah I feel ya man, I'm by no means an aficionado and I have seen a couple of those vids, but it can be lame how with the "jae dongs" out there.

I prefer a longer game. A few months ago i was playing and some kid kept telling me to leave the game because my ranking wasn't high enough or something like that.

I used to play all the time back in the day though, along with diablo 1 and 2. I've never played diablo 3 though. But nerds can be brutal, I used to work as a gm for blizzard years ago and because I admitted to never playing the legends of zelda some fat dude with a bill miller bbq stain on his shirt came up behind me while i was playing pacman on my break, tried to pants me and i started pulling his stupid red afro and my "friend" who got met the job because he was a manager "reprimanded" me because fat faggots watch out for each other. fucking lame I ent up quitting and one of the tossers called me bitching me out about how i just left a good opprotunity.. and then got the temp agency volt to to call me and they said they will still hire me for other jobs but they aren't happy about me just quitting.
    I was playing til windows updated and now it goes slow as fuck. I didn't try to fix it tho
Jump to Top