User Controls

does anyone else feel like there's a black storm cloud over them 24/7

man i miss fiji. i know i sound like a broken record but holy fuck i'm so depressed here.
    chug a bottle of kava extract from the supplement store and its fiji all over again
    you were right, the kava was really overrated.

they spat in it too.
    RestStop Space Nigga

And to directly answer your question yes usually and it sucks majorly. Forever a sad boi clique.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop

And to directly answer your question yes usually and it sucks majorly. Forever a sad boi clique.

that track is dope
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mso8 that track is dope

I think it's a track we can all relate at least on some level even if we don't feel the song itself.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i just found out i'm getting my own flat in a few weeks or so and i'm getting right on with this chick i used to know before i got busted that i hit up on fb the other day. 20 year old fit as fuck bipolar chick, so yeah shits looking good, lol.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i AM the black cloud
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    No, life's good for me.
    yes
    Originally posted by NARCassist i just found out i'm getting my own flat in a few weeks or so and i'm getting right on with this chick i used to know before i got busted that i hit up on fb the other day. 20 year old fit as fuck bipolar chick, so yeah shits looking good, lol.

My life is pretty sweet too but I don’t think that’s what OP is talking about.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the only thing enter wants is a black cock all over his pussy lips
    *takes Crouton and smokes weed until nodding*
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic *takes Crouton and smokes weed until nodding*

last year they tried to ban Crouton here in texas but a bunch of old hippies went against it and its still legal here, just found out yesterday, gonna get some soon.
    Originally posted by RestStop

i put this on my playlist last night and forgot about it

was driving home today and it came up and as soon as it started i was like "oh this sounds good, what's dis?" and then i realized it was the song you posted

good song is what im saying
    Originally posted by Vizier No, life's good for me.

no it isn't you literal mexican who's having alcohol withdrawals
    Sometimes I do, but my life is fucking fantastic lately. This is the best I've ever been.
    No, I see everyday as an adventure and interesting shit that could happen/people to meet but... I also always have high fear and axiety about bad shit happening to me, too i.e. some crazy, big & muscular person road raging/attacking me, being innocently detained by corrupt store detectives and framed for shoplifting, etc etc etc
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Enter no it isn't you literal mexican who's having alcohol withdrawals

lol whatever helps you sleep at night you miserable fuck
    Originally posted by Vizier lol whatever helps you sleep at night you miserable fuck

if you left out "you miserable fuck" i actually would have reconsidered my judgement about your life, and presumed that you COULD be happy.

but your attack obviously implies i'm right.

Jump to Top