User Controls

Bill Krozby would let his daughter die for a million dollars.

I don't think I've ever been this disgusted in the entire history of totse spinoffs. Most of the time I just laugh at people's patheticness, but this takes the cake. I can't even laugh at this.

Originally posted by Enter you have a kid already

do you actually care about her

if you had the choice between a [million] dollars and your daughter dying, or to be poor for the rest of your life and your daughter staying alive, what would you choose

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would choose the million dollars and have a better kid with a woman i actually love and get a Bill Krozby dog stand and give a lot of money to charity while being a success and smoking a lot of meth, are you a functional retard?

this is actually appalling. Bill Krozby, you are officially the most pathetic user on this website.

you are a fucking piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you're contradicting yourself so much tonight i'm expecting an imminent mental breakdown

your split personalities are battling it out over being a rapper and hating rappers
    i'd let my entire family besides mom and dad die for 100$. i probably wouldn't let my parents die for any amount of money because i'm bonded to them

you arent having a faggot attack about me though
    Originally posted by lightray i'd let my entire family besides mom and dad die for 100$. i probably wouldn't let my parents die for any amount of money because i'm bonded to them

you arent having a faggot attack about me though

that's only your parents, and you'd still keep them.

the bond between a father and child is meant to be unimaginable until it actually happens to you

and Bill Krozby would let her die for a little bit of money.

nobody can defend this.
    Originally posted by lightray being a rapper and hating rappers

Rapist? Rapper is one of those black music guys like Eminem.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Rapist? Rapper is one of those black music guys like Eminem.

wordplay

are you dull
    Originally posted by Enter that's only your parents, and you'd still keep them.

the bond between a father and child is meant to be unimaginable until it actually happens to you

and Bill Krozby would let her die for a little bit of money.

nobody can defend this.

i can imagine bonding to my son. if i had a daughter it would be the emotional equivalent of a doormat i bet
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by lightray i can imagine bonding to my son. if i had a daughter it would be the emotional equivalent of a doormat i bet

Your dad despises you and your mother.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your dad despises you and your mother.

your mom called you a psychopath

she basically told you "you're not my son and im ashamed i gave you birth" in 1 word
    Originally posted by lightray your mom called you a psychopath

she basically told you "you're not my son and im ashamed i gave you birth" in 1 word

she told me she loves me a couple weeks ago and has been calling me recently. sorry you have a boring uncreative mom thats a total pushover. I'd be sick of her too if i still lived with her at 22....
    does your mom know about all of the women you raped?

dargo posted her PI before, the forum should let your mom know you're a serial rapist with all of the evidence collection

or a bunch of people here could just harass her, idk
    I honestly don't think most fathers care about their children.

Also bonding to kids is an opiate thing in the brain, but if you're injecting yourself with massive amounts of opiates that's going to screw up the process I bet.

I don't see much research on the subject on google though.
    Originally posted by Issue313 I honestly don't think most fathers care about their children.

Also bonding to kids is an opiate thing in the brain, but if you're injecting yourself with massive amounts of opiates that's going to screw up the process I bet.

I don't see much research on the subject on google though.

there actually is research on it

theres an article about how women addicted to opiates are less emotionally responsive to the sight of their newborns in an MRI or something
    Originally posted by lightray does your mom know about all of the women you raped?

dargo posted her PI before, the forum should let your mom know you're a serial rapist with all of the evidence collection

or a bunch of people here could just harass her, idk

do what you want faggot you don't scare me squid. and if you were to "harass" my poor ol christian mom that would just make you look like a beta loser which you already are.

harass your own mom for 2 dollars you cough syrup drinking slut
    Originally posted by Issue313 I honestly don't think most fathers care about their children.

depends on the father

i was on the tram today and there was a couple with a newborn baby. the baby was crying and the father looked annoyed.

likes jesus fucking christ, it's a newborn baby. how are you annoyed at it? just because it's crying? it's a fucking miracle of life, it's amazing. and you're annoyed because it's making a noise? you're a piece of shit.

people should have licenses to have children.
    Originally posted by Enter depends on the father

i was on the tram today and there was a couple with a newborn baby. the baby was crying and the father looked annoyed.

likes jesus fucking christ, it's a newborn baby. how are you annoyed at it? just because it's crying? it's a fucking miracle of life, it's amazing. and you're annoyed? you're a piece of shit.

people should have licenses to have children.

at what age did you become a normie? this is something a person without mental illness would think
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do what you want faggot you don't scare me squid. and if you were to "harass" my poor ol christian mom that would just make you look like a beta loser which you already are.

harass your own mom for 2 dollars you cough syrup drinking slut

because she's an easy target?
    Originally posted by lightray at what age did you become a normie? this is something a person without mental illness would think

he was born a normal fag its in dna
    Originally posted by lightray at what age did you become a normie? this is something a person without mental illness would think

2015, when i took mdma
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he was born a normal fag its in dna

and on the opposite end we have a mutant

please get 23andme done, i'd be surprised if you actually have chromosomes and not just little amoebas floating around
Jump to Top