User Controls

How to operate cellphone remotely from PC?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I use my cellphone as my main source of web access - to get the best 4G signal I have to put my phone in another room which means I never hear it ring when I'm surfing.

Is there a program I can put on it that will let me bring up a window on my laptop which would be a mirror of the phone's screen? And I need the phone audio output sent to the computer and my computers microphone sent to the phone so I can make calls 'remotely'. Ideally able to use my pc keyboard to type in text fields on the phone etc.

Thanks a million

edit: duh! phone is the large android samsung 8 my computer is windows ofc. and pc is connected to web thru phone, via hotspot application
    is it an android phone? maybe try this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile&hl=en
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if your computer has a bluetooth adapter just connect the audio profile
    Originally posted by aldra if your computer has a bluetooth adapter just connect the audio profile

check your PMs
    I just tried out teamviewer. Looks like it doesn't quite make the mark..

it does allow me to "see" my phones screen from the computer like "VNC style", but none of the bottom menu buttons are functional for my model phone ( they don't click: meaning I can't use the 'window view' to see what apps are open, the home button to go to desktop, or the back button) and interacting with apps is hit and miss if it detects my clicks.

it is a bit laggy and i think this is because even though my phone and PC are on the same LAN , the android version doesn't have the setting to receive connection by LAN, so I have to send all my data in to THE WEB and then it come right back to the other machine 50 feet away...

so I could use this for texting as long as I didn't accidentally change tabs to another app.

but i couldn't use this alone for making and receiving calls because I can't find a way to patch the audio back and forth.

all in all i would say a fucking team of goobers built it , lanny do u work for teamviewer?
    ---

Originally posted by aldra if your computer has a bluetooth adapter just connect the audio profile

probably the best solution for the calls. but I was hoping to also be able to send and receive text and operate my sex apps from my computer. this kinda blows, i hate recurring payments and it seems so silly to buy a second phone & service just so I can have my second phone sitting 50ft away.
    Airdroid works for SMS, but I don't think it works for calls.

It's hard to control a phone remotely due to the way Android security works.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Airdroid works for SMS, but I don't think it works for calls.

It's hard to control a phone remotely due to the way Android security works.

phones kind of blow-ass for how expensive they are
    Originally posted by A College Professor I was hoping to also be able to send and receive text and operate my sex apps from my computer. this kinda blows, i hate recurring payments and it seems so silly to buy a second phone & service just so I can have my second phone sitting 50ft away.

what you should do is download bluestacks or andyroid

android OS emulator program that lets you run a virtual phone on a computer

i use this to argue with people on kik and instagram from a laptop
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    You can SSH into your phone. You'll need root though.

Also, you can create a server and run commands. Ill provide some code later.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien You can SSH into your phone. You'll need root though.

Warning to OP: rooting your phone will most likely mean your banking app won't work anymore.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Warning to OP: rooting your phone will most likely mean your banking app won't work anymore.

Not true.

I forgot to get that code. Let me know if you still want it. Basically you just run a small server on the phone along with a hotspot(or the phone can be connected to your network), connect to the hotspot if needed, then establish a connection to the server. The only thing is, your commands will be limited to what the app can do(permissions...unless you give it root access).
    Also, making a texting app would be easy and there are open source projects out there. So simply put this server into one of these and you're set.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Not true.

I forgot to get that code. Let me know if you still want it. Basically you just run a small server on the phone along with a hotspot(or the phone can be connected to your network), connect to the hotspot if needed, then establish a connection to the server. The only thing is, your commands will be limited to what the app can do(permissions…unless you give it root access).
    thanks but I gave up on this project. i just wanted something i could install and it worked easily but its going to be a big drawn out project.

I bought VMLite vnc server for android ( no root required ) and it would have worked for my needs except that the latency and framerate was rediculous. 6ms ping and its like 1 frame every second or two. I tried adjusting settings and it becomes a headache looking up error codes and constantly resetting things. the fucking programs not even trying dude , the network usage on my wifi adapter shows no spike or anything when connected. its just built to be a laggy slow piece of shit. this is proof that developers are out of touch with normal people. also the cursor is extremely hard to see , REATARDS! i would have paid 100 dollars if it worked and it worked good but there is no easy to find product that just does this.

i guess its mind-blowing to want maybe 5 or 10FPS in low latency from my phone over a strong wifi connection (6ms network ping)

PROGRAM REFUNDED. IDEA RUINED.
Jump to Top