User Controls

You ever parked somewhere knowing you'll get a parking ticket?

$10 - $13 to park at the ramp a 5+ minnute walk away, and $25 parking ticket to park in the lot right at the building, I'm probably just gonna take the ticket sometime to park there
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    U wanna spend 15 dollars extra , in the form of a parking ticket, to save 5 minutes of walking - and then u will spend 20 minutes mailing a check to the court.

But I know what your thinking: what if I parked illegally while wearing a condom filled with honey?
    But I know your mind then begins to wonder: what if I parked illegally while wearing a condom full of honey to go into a grocery store and sniff cocaine off the checkout conveyer?

Which begs the question: will I win the lottery today?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shoot your wall
    I did that once when I was on meth and I was late to class. Didn't get a ticket, I lucked out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no i dont do that, because here we don't get tickets we get our cars towed.. lol

ask blake the snake komo he used to be a boot guy here in austin .
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I live in rural Ohio. There would never be a reason to park in place like that you would hard pressed to even find a parking meter or tow away zone.
    i hope you get AIDS from a dog
    I once parked at this habeeb shop real quick downtown while delivering pizzas to go pick up some vicodin from a friend down the street a couple blocks and i parked there and ran because it was just easier but when i came back this umpalumpa was yelling at me with a boot guy standing behind him and the little guy was saying how i owe him 15 dollars and the boot guy said you dont owe him anything and i was like "i gotta go.. im working" and drove off lol
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Lincoln Towing Company, my first time parking in the city. Fucking marauders.
    Originally posted by Zanick Lincoln Towing Company, my first time parking in the city. Fucking marauders.

yeah i know man their fucking fascist
Jump to Top