User Controls

Enter and stupidnoob

This is bullshit.

Why don't you guys like me? I have only been sincere in my attempts to become close friends on the internet with you guys.

stupid noob: I genuinely, sincerely mean it. I'm sorry for posting that shit about you. It was ten years ago and you basically hurt my feelings so I got mad and posted that. I understand that it wasn't cool. I don't stand behind a lot of things that I did throughout my twenties. You saved my life, man. You were the only one that knew what you were talking about in regards to the SSRI's and otherwise, psych meds.

I have a chance now because of having listened to you.

Sorry for making fun of you for things regarding your leg. You were telling me that I broke my dick and then making fun of me about it to all of your IRC friends who didn't like me as it was. and it pissed me off. So I made that thread.

I became an IV meth user when I was 27. I can't give you shit for it. I was also worried for a while that I might lose my leg. I'm not going to get into details. But it made me think of that. and I realized how much of an effect that my thread must have had on you. I'm sorry.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    HTS highlight reel
    You used to talk to me but now you don't so I don't like you either. 😠
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude This is bullshit.

Why don't you guys like me? I have only been sincere in my attempts to become close friends on the internet with you guys.

stupid noob: I genuinely, sincerely mean it. I'm sorry for posting that shit about you. It was ten years ago and you basically hurt my feelings so I got mad and posted that. I understand that it wasn't cool. I don't stand behind a lot of things that I did throughout my twenties. You saved my life, man. You were the only one that knew what you were talking about in regards to the SSRI's and otherwise, psych meds.

Sorry for making fun of you for things regarding your leg. You were telling me that I broke my dick and then making fun of me about it to all of your IRC friends who didn't like me as it was. and it pissed me off. So I made that thread.

I became an IV meth user when I was 27. I can't give you shit for it. I was also worried for a while that I might lose my leg. I'm not going to get into details. But it made me think of that. and I realized how much of an effect that my thread must have had on you. I'm sorry.

i missed this episode.

what happened ????
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sometimes this whole "totse community" thing feels like high school all over again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Sometimes this whole "totse community" thing feels like high school all over again.

High school had pussy, I'm just sayin'...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude I became an IV meth user when I was 27. I can't give you shit for it. I was also worried for a while that I might lose my leg. I'm not going to get into details. But it made me think of that. and I realized how much of an effect that my thread must have had on you. I'm sorry.

This is what happens when you inject too many marihuanas
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Sometimes this whole "totse community" thing feels like high school all over again.

i sometimes use this community as ''high school simulation'' becos i never had one.
    Originally posted by benny vader i sometimes use this community as ''high school simulation'' becos i never had one.

That explains everything
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That explains everything

im glad your helped.
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude This is bullshit.

You are a fucking nutjob.
    is IWD still withdrawing from himself?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should see a therapist who specializes in people who struggle with cluster B personality disorders. Find one who is very good at maintaining professional boundaries. Try not to associate with people who you want more of.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Try not to associate with people who you want more of.

Please explain.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You guys do realize that this "Internet-Weed-Dude" account was only registered 24 days ago, don't you?
    i imagine IWD choking back tears and stomping on the floor when he writes stuff like this
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Please explain.

Sorry, I was very high and could have worded that better. OP should avoid developing unhealthy attachments to others. I'm still high, just a bit less so please let me know if you require further clarification.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You guys do realize that this "Internet-Weed-Dude" account was only registered 24 days ago, don't you?

You realize we know who is making all these old use accounts, don't you?
Jump to Top